Your Worst Habit

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, Jul 10, 2012.

1. lol we have the same exact habit xP
    • Im too fanatic for piggehs :rolleyes:
    • I flip my hair ( it looks like Justin Beaver's hair )
    • I eat REALLLY slow
    • I slap myself on my arms and legs for no aparent reason
    • And I guess that is it.
    • @ battmeghs HAHAAH I DONT CURSE ( sometimes )
  2. Lol, just saw an ad for ciroprating when reading the prevoius page :)
    and stop bitting nails:p this is creepy
  3. I know. But for now I have never smoked in my house, I wash my hands every time, and I change my shirt also. I need to quit before he realizes what I'm doing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I dont see the point in cursing, so i dont.
    AlexHallon and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  5. Me neither, curse you all you cursers out in this cursing world.
    AlexHallon and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. waching this over and over is a bad habet of mine
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Edit : trolling people in walmart. I ALWAYS say *beep beep* when im passing somebody with my shopping cart. :)
  8. Same here!!
  9. i can do it only 3 times in the thumb. teach me, oh master :p

EDIT: i found this online: As for the harms associated with this habit, according to Anatomy and Physiology Instructors' Cooperative, only one in-depth study regarding the possible detriments of knuckle popping has been published. This study, done by Raymond Brodeur and published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, examined 300 knuckle crackers for evidence of joint damage. The results revealed no apparent connection between joint cracking and arthritis; however, habitual knuckle poppers did show signs of other types of damage, including soft tissue damage to the joint capsule and a decrease in grip strength. This damage is most likely a result of the rapid, repeated stretching of the ligaments surrounding the joint. A professional baseball pitcher experiences similar, although obviously heightened, effects in the various joints of his pitching arm. But assuming you haven't signed a multimillion dollar contract to constantly pop your knuckles, it hardly seems worth the possible risk to your joints.
    On the positive side, there's evidence of increased mobility in joints right after popping. When joints are manipulated, the Golgi tendon organs (a set of nerve endings involved in humans' motion sense) are stimulated and the muscles surrounding the joint are relaxed. This is part of the reason why people can feel "loose" and invigorated after leaving the chiropractor's office, where cavitation is induced as part of the treatment. Backs, knees, elbows and all other movable joints are subject to the same kind manipulation as knuckles are.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I apologize too much.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. my basketball coach was like that
  12. I bite my lips too much :/
  13. wow, just wow. a I'm reading this, look what ad appears on top of the site: stop biting nails now!

if anyone else saw this, like this post
  14. AlexHallon likes this.
  15. Do you bite the skin off? That's me, at least.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. There are some more

• I always need to be touching my mouth
    • When i have a proyect i start with it and 10 minutes later i stop doing it and never continue again.
    • I always sing something, even if i invent it, i sing.
    • I feel like eating something everytime.
    • Everytime before going to sleep i turn on the tv get me something to drink and a snack, but i never eat or drink those.
    • Every monday i am about to go to sleep and i remember i have homework.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. It seems I forgot one. Evidently, I seem to have to many lady friends. Though, I think they are just jealous. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I've been coughing a lot lately, and its not due to a cold :/ Darn you tobacco