Your funniest EMC moment?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by killerzone, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Zombies will wear any armor :p

Once a pigman killed me and had all my prot4 and my sharpness5 sword on. It took mee a very very long time to kill it haha
  2. I was at a pigman grinder.
    Switched it to items only.
    Then realized i had some pigmen that were already mad.
    Needless to say, they one hit killed me with my sharpness sword and it took a bow and a lucky shot to kill it :confused:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. When smp6 became pouplar for a few hours
  4. Here's one of the best ones I remember:
    2013-01-05_21.45.58.png
  5. Anyone Else with ze funny moments?
  6. Always a classic

7. Me! I was with a friend in the Nether, walking along a path. Before entering the portal I had said, "Whatever you do, DO NOT hit the pigmen! Shoot the ghasts, shoot the blazes, you can even kill the Wither skeletons, but DON'T hit the pigmen!!!" I managed to say that in a couple of chat posts, and he agreed, and we entered the portal. Back to the present now. We are walking along the path, and I see a small area in the ceiling where a pigmen could fall through, as well as a hole in a wall. As I was looking at the damage, my friend goes out onto onto a large shelf of Netherrack, shoots a ghast, and proceeds to slash at a pigman with his stone sword. I just watched grimly as four pigmen ran towards my friend. He hit here and there, but in the end he only took out one of the five pigmen (the original and the four newcomers) and died. I did a little grim laugh into chat "I TOLD you not to hit them, but nooooooo. Serves you right! Ha ha ha!" Only then I noticed the four pigmen coming towards ME! I sprinted as fast as I could, but they were almost upon me and my hunger bar was already low. Sure enough, I quickly lost the ability to sprint (yes, I had food, but if I had stopped to eat they would have killed me sooner) and I too was slain by the pigs my friend never was supposed to hit.
  8. Haha I do that sometimes to piss my friends off :p Just hit a pigman then logoff :D
  9. It's not that I'm against using curse language, just I believe these forums are against them so you must support that, and you're an Iron Supporter! Shame on you! :eek:

No but seriously though, you should bleep that out maybe. Possibly against the rules, not fully sure.

~Anonymous. :p

Also, if your intentions were to showcase the original "statement" then I suppose that's okay, because people do curse in the game time to time, and nothing happens. Either way though!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. Huh? :eek:

Edit: I then noticed this in one of the quotes he did. "Sorry about that really wasn't thinking ill fix it" and that's word for word, typed by him. Not me, just clearing that up right now.

Also, great! You noticed what you should fix, so all in all it's all good. :p
  11. I remember Dwight banned me for something, but he spelt a word wrong. I was laughing for a good 5 minutes :p

And this:
    T Torian42: [Word i can't remember, spelled "As" wrong]
    T Torian42: *As
    *A few moments later*
    T Torian42: [Spells word wrong]
    T jtc0999: You having trouble like your ass?
    T jtc0999: *asp!
    T jtc0999 *ass!!!
    T jtc0999: *AS!!!!!
    T Torian42: Having trouble jtc?
    T jtc0999: -_-
  12. lawl.
    My favorite times on EMC is bugging Jack... I do it a lot >.>
    I am always like, hey what does blah blah do, and stuff and he goes :p
  13. Oh I have sooo Many. Heres 1.

I Was playing Survival Game Server and To get to DeathMatch It Needed to be 3 People. And there were 4. We were all a teem. So We Decided To back up then jump at each other and Attack. So I was backing up and then I fell into a whole ton of lava and they went to DeathMatch. They Laughed On Skype for a Looooong Time. All I was Thinking Was DERP
  14. Not emc related but hahah, I did that once too :D
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  15. Cordial And My Shift 8 wars, Like this one -

Demon: Derp
    Cordial: *Slaps Demon
    Demon: *Throws Ketchup at Cordial
    Cordial: *Dodges
    Demon: *Takes Cordial's heart and eats it
    Cordial: *Doesnt have heart, Is a Pie

And this goes on for a while....
    brickstrike likes this.
  16. So good.

Best times out der.

I think we had sonic on lul nope, roo on altplox, melk me and crazy all blowing up your gold farms room... That was so good.
    brickstrike likes this.
  17. :p I remember when I was talking to xI_LIKE_A_PIGx the other day. He said he just lost all his god armor and tools to a giant and he was trying to buy everything back including enchants >.>
    So, he couldn't find anyone on smp 1 that actually had the chest shop set up properly so I went to 5 with this question at first...
    T brickstrike: I have 100k to spend on enchants, who sells!??!
    *everyone else is like O_O*
    jtc0999 likes this.