Your favourite shops and malls for buying and selling

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Share your top three (or however many) shops/malls for buy or sell, BUT, you are NOT allowed to promote your own shop in this thread :)

Maybe we can generate a list of good shops that have a wide range and are well-stocked?

I wish +shop was reliable but there are so many unfinished or unstocked shops that really shouldn't have the tag :(
  2. I really like /v +mm on SMP6. Nonny has a great lil spot too. And Tbird has a wonderful collection of reading materials at her shop!
    <3 V
    AnonReturns, TomRichey, 607 and 2 others like this.
  3. My go-to is KatydidBuild's second res on smp7. She buys and sells almost everything, and is frequently online in case anything's out of stock.
    KatydidBuild, 607 and Raaynn like this.
  4. On SMP6, I love using MasterMiner's shop. Always have, even since 2015. "/v +mm" :)
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  5. /v +gold On SMP4 by BigGoldPyramid - Bulk buying is preferred at his establishment. Wide Range of mass buying. Cheap prices. Endorsed by farmers.
    607, Raaynn and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Awesome idea for a thread Linden! Because this can really help some of us sporadic players who just want to find a nice shop but either "lost" theirs or forgot all about 'm :eek:

I enjoy /v + hsp (Horse Shoe Plaza) on SMP2 (obviously ;)); a small but well stocked shop and easy to navigate. However... it's been a long time since I visited so I don't know for sure if this is still active.

However, I discovered another shop / mall this week which I started to take a liking to and I think I even remembered the name! :D /v +velmart on SMP6. Easy to navigate (you'll already find nice goodies on the main floor), it's easy to find the stuff you need (if you pay better attention to the signs than I did ( :confused: ) and the customer service is also excellent :)

I also know for fact that it's fully active because the owner even responded on this thread!
    AnonReturns, 607 and Raaynn like this.
  7. I always like /v +woolmart on smp5 by NotKyzoy. All the wool you will ever need and you can also sell to it.
    Kyzoy had a great design but its one of the plots was not protected and someone removed the tag on it. I know it wasn't the user as he did not remove tags before leaving.
    607, Raaynn and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Good call! Last time I went there (long time ago) one of the resses went derelict (I think) which made it look a bit weird. I guess they're back then? I concur: it's an awesome place to get wool and new people can even make some money by helping them out.
    607 likes this.
  9. I use the following often:
    • /v +katy on smp7
    • 13131 on smp6
    • If I need bulk, I post on the forums
  10. Great thread.. and lol know all the above shops... so to add a few different ones I like
    /v +be. On Utopia for enchanted books
    Was Still using Hoard @18721
    And envines shop on smp4. At 8585
    Envine, Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  11. There are some from back in the day that I still miss. Anyone else remember caseyrae18 on smp7? :)
    607 likes this.
  12. Hearing you mention "The Hoard" is bringing a tear to my eye, remembering back when MrColt45 used to be super active, letalone, others using his place a lot. --- Oh the memories, I remember mass selling and buying items from him when the playerbase and economy were both booming. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. i use 108 on smp1, well stocked
    +bulk is decent to

moved to 1400 on smp1 now :D
    607 likes this.
  14. I’m a resident of SMP5, so I usually do my shopping at /v +czarina. She owns a lot of stores that sell a wide variety of items. So, if I need something to go hunting or build my house, I usually go there. You can also sell at czarina too, so you can make some good rupees and keep the stores in stock as well.

Whenever I need stone, I go to timmykiller711’s stone farm, get some free stone and watch the super efficient stone generator as it pushes out stone. Very satisfying.
    607 likes this.
  15. I am thinking that the original post (somewhere) should become a list of shops, organized by smp.
    Add another list of public utilities / villager trade halls and another for public-use farms.
    There is a very old list that is 2 years outdated by MatthewDA (i think?) and this was the basic idea behind it.

I would be happy to help :D
  16. Just found the cutest shop on SMP9, very useful for a new player. res 19434 on smp9