Your Favorite Baseball team?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sstrngmnm, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Nothing wrong with that! The small market teams are the organizations that seem most loyal as a fan base. Too bad some of the big players don't see this.
  2. I don't care about any of them!
  3. Sorry forgot im still remembering the jays players last year,but lawrie is on a DL :(
  4. I'd root for the colts... If it came down to it, the lakers.
  5. Oakland A's Won the last game ;)
    I like both SF Giants and Oakland A's!
  6. I was repairing some printing presses about 15 or so years ago at Hallmark and one of the managers had season tickets that he couldn't use so I got to go to a couple games at Kauffman Stadium. Beautiful place to see a ball game. Of course I'd been to a lot of the big ballparks under similar circumstances, but KC had one of the nicest--especially at the time before so many other cities started building nicer stadiums. I mean, that was back when the Pirates still played in the cookie cutter Three Rivers Stadium, the Reds played in the cookie cutter Riverfront Stadium, the Braves played in the cookie cutter Fulton County Stadium, and so many other parks were either cookie cutters or similar ticky-tacky.
  7. Wow, I'm so suprised that so many people responded to this, I've never noticed that this many people were big baseball fans in my time on the server. Good to know ;)
  8. Yankees for me!
  9. Still going for the lakers...
    I'm joking. BREWERS FOREVER!!!!!!