Your Difficulty Preference

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ElfinPineapple, Feb 27, 2016.

?

What levels do you prefer for fighting and mining?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2016.
I'm a coward. 1s for mining and fighting 1 vote(s) 3.2%
I like fighting while mining, or just fighting. But nothing too crazy - 5 or less on both 12 vote(s) 38.7%
I'm a resource gatherer of both blocks and drops. Anything less than 7 is unacceptable! 13 vote(s) 41.9%
I came to win and win big. Bring it on; difficulties 8 and 9 are king! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
YOLO - go 10 or go home! 1 vote(s) 3.2%
Other - answer in comments below 4 vote(s) 12.9%
  1. Hang Out on 6-7, tried 10 Didn't Like It!!!:D
  2. I usually play on 7. It depends how I am feeling if I'm in the waste. If I really don't wanna bother with mobs I drop it to 5, but if I want a challenge I push it up to 8. Fought a wither ONCE on 10 recently, and I don't plan on doing it again :p
    ShelLuser, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  3. 6, because 7 8 9
    skyrimed and luckycordel like this.
  4. I've been nicely on 7 with my nice god armor.

Though I'm considering raising the difficulty slightly once I get an established base somewhere in the Frontier.
  5. I do dif. 5 when I'm mob hunting because by then I'm just gathering mob drops and for some reason, the lesser mobs don't drop as much when your difficulty level is higher. The highest I've gone was 6 and I am a wimp lololol
  6. im usually on 1 , but if i find boss or want to get heads, i go up to 7
  7. I usually play of diff 6/7
  8. 5 for farming mobs/mining, 6-8 for fighting things. Working my way up to 9 and 10.
  9. 5-7. Higher is making me walk home with a god armor in the red that was full durability about 5 min ago. Then the boss suicide in water and you did this for some zombie heads. yay
  10. One of the major benefits of playing on EMC is that I get to "play my way" and that means I change difficulties a lot. When I want to build something out in the Frontier and don't want to be bothered, I switch to Diff 1 and turn off enraged and boss spawns. If I'm in the mood for some PvE and want some drops, or if I'm out at a mob grinder getting loot, then I increase it. It's all about the choice!
  11. i always play on 4 b/c it matches my server smp4 ^.^

i dont want 2 damage my armor 2 much so i keep diff a bit lower to avoid creeper trouble. also bc i like mining better than fighting mobs all the time.

when i play on smp9 frontier then i play on diff 5 b/c i only use stuff which i found and got from frontier.