Your Choice of Browser

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by t6ler, Jun 4, 2012.

?

What is your choice of browser?

Google Chrome 61 vote(s) 69.3%
Internet Explorer (all versions) 5 vote(s) 5.7%
Mozilla Firefox 19 vote(s) 21.6%
Apple Safari 3 vote(s) 3.4%
  1. I use my mind
  2. I use Firefox because it works well, goes fast, I like it, and I have a custom made skin my friend made for me.
  3. The Tomato browser is the best you did not put it on there!
  4. Firefox. Chrome is weird. Want to look at your history to find a link you looked at awhile ago? Firefox just opens a new window that doesn't really count as a window and wont show up on the closed window list. Chrome? Chrome opens a new tab that counts as a tab and will pop up if you ctrl+shift+T a couple times. >:C Though I do like Chrome's website translator... It is nice.

EDIT: @Bob: Did you make that sig or was it provided? @.@
  5. I enjoy seeing other people's opinions, kinda interesting to know how everyone found there favorite browser. :p
  6. Mtp1997 made it for us. Rob was using it, I don't know if he released it to everyone or if Bob just copied it out of his sig. (nothing wrong in that, of course.)
  7. *votes IE*
  8. You can do that with chrome too. Btw, firefox isn't I read about it. Infact, it's only the third, after chrome then ie. And chrome is gaining FAST on ie, just cuz it's faster than any other browser.
  9. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but everyone knows aboutfirefox, because before chrome came out mozilla was the top browser and had many many more users then other internet browsers. When chrome came out a lot of peopel switched from firefox, so what does that tell you? And, no, we don't use it just because of "google". Chrome is simple, easy, fastest and i don't knwo what are you talking about customizing, because chrome customizable too, so looks liek you simply don't know much about chrome, you just don't want to try it and now you think that firefox is the best. Well, it's still your opinion...
  10. Maybe you should take your own advice.
  11. internet Explorer :)
  12. The only reason i use chrome is the ability to search in the adress bar and i can see what i'm downloading as soon as i hit download.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. That is terrible reasoning. Then opera would be the best, with extremely little advertising. And firefox is bad(IMO) because it is a huge resource hog.
  14. Just used a thesaurus, i searched best. Came up with Google as the top choice. Searched second best, Firefox came up:) searched worst, IE anything came up, but we already new that. Searched Safari to figured out why it did come up, it was flagged under bloatware(just kidding);) Also, i revisited IE and searched it seperately, found worst as first substitute, and "Malicious Software:Virus Magnet" as the second substitute:) This is as close to true as it gets(;
  15. I see, makes sense now :p
  16. Yeah, I've been having some bad days with people in general, guys. Sorry bout some of the nonsense as of late, but I am by no means yelling that everyone elses browser sucks, so I am NOT escalating this(besides the fact that I said not to escalate this...). It's these rude remarks that annoy me.

Again, I've had some bad experiences with flame wars tearing apart forums and I just don't wanna see it happen here. Anyways, I understand this is a friendly "What's your favorite" thing going on, so I apologize. :p
  17. Opera........
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. I've never used or seen Opera. I honestly didn't even know it was a Browser until a couple months ago. XD

Is is good and easy to use, or what? :p
  19. Whats opera? I honestly only use ie but I want chrome