Yet another village!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DangerousPixels, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Yes... BUT I DO visit it and give RandomZh rupees once in a while.
    EDIT: How to do a thing where !'s, ;'s, :'s, etc. appear? Let me try one thing... Is it the new &k123? POST-EDIT: Nope...
  2. Our sister cities are: Equestria (don't judge my naming)
    To be edited
  3. U mmean do this?:rolleyes:
  4. Yeah people not only grief with fire...
    (hope no) your village it's going to get griefed as we talk.
  5. I've started cleaning up the "greif" damage.
    Next time I'm on I'll start making new houses for new villagers :D

Most houses are made of cobble or stone brick. My house is wood and sandstone.
    However, I don't use wooden planks I use double wooden slabs for fire Protection ;D
  6. You better... not use the coordinates. Regardless if you using a different material, they can just mine away your place.
  7. Some griefers are so evil they will remove your double wooden slabs and replace with planks just so they can set your home alight.
  8. what server smp (1,2,3,4,5,6) please tell me!!! cus i wanna see not grief im making my own town too :D
  9. Dude, just some friendly advice here: Remove the coordinates.
    You WILL get griefed.
    It's impossible to make something 100% grief-proof.
    Especially not when writing the coords on the forum :/
  10. im taking coords down, pm me.
  11. I think the best way is to build a nether portal and lead people in through the nether.

If your town can produce lots of slime balls for my shops that would be awesome.
  12. Great idea! People tend to get lost in the nether
  13. Honestly I can't find the place...... Can someone screenshot the live map and, maybe, put an "x marks the spot" for people who are not bright with coordinates?
  14. Oh, wait, the Nether idea is something pretty awesome. Is it possible it could be in town? cause sometimes the portals themselves get griefed...
  15. On my free time I'll post that map, I've been busy with school.
  16. Ditto on the busy with school part, but seriously see if you can start a portal in town to lead there. It'd be EPIC.
  17. Portals in town can only lead to town. To reduce griefing, build the portal at one of the outposts, and hide it well. Of course, some people will still destroy it no matter what you do, but you can majorly reduce that risk by where you place it.

If you want something really epic, place the entrance completely concealed by lava with water right below it to put the fire out. Of course, everyone takes some damage in entering there, but nobody would think to jump into the lava to visit your town unless they cheated...
  18. Don't take this wrong, but that just seems stupid enough that it may work. I mean, I wouldn't willingly jump into a pool of lava, and there's almost never anything worth getting from graveling the entire thing. I think that it's a great idea.