Xbox 360 Game Recomendations

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 8, 2014.

1. btw, i was denied Brothers in Arms and Sniper Elite V2 :/
  2. U should get oblivion its pretty cheap its older than skyrim but really good
  3. ill look into it, but i already spent my $40 on supporter, but ill look into it for later.
  4. hmm Tales of Vesperia is pretty good and might slide..
    highlancer54 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  5. *Sees this pop up again*
    I actually really like the Oblivion game, same as Skyrim. Oblivion holds lots of memories for me and it is one of the games I remember my dad and I playing from a younger age. (I would just watch him play, and slowly got into it as I got older I guess. When playing Oblivion he would mod my game with clues so I could find them all and he would leave some useful items at the end so I could use them in the rest of the game which is a fond memory of mine.) It is a great game, however I would personally categorise it as a "PC Game" rather than a game for Xbox. It would work on Xbox and if you had never played it on PC then you would be none the wiser but the game would feel strange for me on an Xbox, though that is out of my personal experience. If you like the look of it though then I recommend it, it has a decent storyline and there is a lot to do! :D
  6. castle crashers. Use the rest of the money to buy ramen to enjoy while playing castle crashers
  7. ill look into it and i hate ramen :)
  8. Save up your money for a decent gaming computer, and get payday 2 and watch dogs. Then you'll be happy huehehehe
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  9. ya i plan to get a job soonish and buy a gaming computer or build one so i can play games like that.
  10. Why not put the money towards that then :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  11. the money i would use to get these games wasn't mine, it was my parents :p I am putting money towards the computer.
  12. dragons dogma is awesome and farcry and skyrim and the call of duty series and saints row series are good
  13. many games I would suggest, Battle block theater simaler to castle crashers but a fun and stupidly funny puzzle/adventure.

next up is I would say is a free game called motocross madness if you have gold xbox live its free.

up next I would say is Plants Versus Zombies garden warfare cute little game that is 3rd person shooter of plants versus zombies great game I played for a long time

for number 4 I would say gears of war 3 but judging from you couldn't get bioshock infinite I doubt you can get this game.

Number 5 is Castle crashers again good game that is simple yet fun.

At number 6 I would say sanctum 2 great game that brings strategy and fps together.

Number 7 is a free game called world of tanks it may be free but I would put it on this list just because ofall the time I spent on it.

At number 8 is terraria, much like minecraft but 2d with a ton more bosses mobs, items and so on... this may not be the game for you but there is a trial to test if you would like the game.

Next at number 9 is not suprising: Minecraft Xbox360 edition! this game is fairly far behind from pc but is a fun game none the less, I have easily put 400+ hours of gameplay into it.

at number 10 is... Borderlands! I LOVE this game! for a good 3 months it was the only game I played, it was so good! the story itself is quite long and then with the DLC it is even larger this is my most highly suggested game out of them!

Last but not least Borderlands 2. shorter story than borderlands but has dlc for extra classes and more weapons to chose from and my favorite, A MINIMAP (epic I know).

So that is my 10 games you should think about getting good job reading THAT abomination:p.