Wyntyr's Wonderland

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by WyntyrRaevyn, May 12, 2016.

1. 1 stack = 128 so 27 stacks would be 3456

also daily bump
    The_Iron_Foxy likes this.
  2. That helps me ;) Thanks
    Equinox_Boss and WyntyrRaevyn like this.
  3. ooooh, I Love checking out what people have built! I'll definitely add Wynty's shop to my list of must see builds.
    I may not be the best builder out there(not at all really xD ) but I sure can appreciate the hard work and creativity that went into them. Whoot!! I'm excited. :D
  4. how much would ummm 7 dc of ice and packed ice and 3 dc of snow be all together and could you supply this?

probably too poor atm but soon ill jump back up in /r
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. 7dcs ice @ 2r/1block would be 6912 per dc so... 48384 for all 7 dcs
    7dc packed ice @ 10r/1block would be 34560 per dc so... 241920 for 7 dcs
    3dcs snow @ 4r/1block would be 13824 per dc so... 41472 for 3 dcs

in total it would be 331776 for all and yes it might take a couple of days but it is doable
  6. Well, would take me about a month to get my hands on that kinda cash
  7. ah fair enough. the expensive thing really is the packed ice since you can't farm it very easily and have to find the right biome.
    Equinox_Boss and bitemenow15 like this.
  8. Why didnt i find about this earlier you will understand if you come to my smp5 res

Anyway, you buying these items? I have alot leftover from my project.
  9. ooh a build using cold items? this i def have to go check out later. As for buying no i don't actively buy at my shop i tend not to keep alot of /r on my main account. However feel free to pm me and we'll see if we can work out something :) i like collecting stuff for my shop...tends to keep it stocked that way :p

Also Daily Bump...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. hey wyntyr

i have a HUGE project going on (im combining 2 reses and putting a wall around them}
    and this wall is made of ice

imma need bout 2 dcs of ice can we work out a discount so im not spending 12k on ice (the gold support voucher for the second res costed enough!)

very much appreciated thx :)
  11. Exex check your pms :)

Daily Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Nothing can beat ice, because ice is (no pun intended) cool :p
  13. I will check it out.
  14. I wish we could enable weather in our res' it could be forever snowing in your res :p
  15. Yup! it would be <3 snow would be a awesome effect.

Daily Bump
    Equinox_Boss and Themoglover like this.
  16. I wish I would have known about this before when I had just begun building my ice castle... Oh well.
  17. Do you sometimes close shop. I swear the first time I visited last winter. Either I was real tired or something. Couldn't find my way in. And let me say something. If you had been opened, I may have bought something too. I'll check back in at a later date but these days unless I can't make it or mine it. I don't buy it.
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  18. Nope i've never closed the shop since it opened but there is no way to enter from the outside of the snowglobe. you can't ride by on horse or something and think oh that looks cool and enter from EMCs default sandstone roads. you have to use the tp commands to go to my res proper /v +wr4 or /v +snow
    i mean i guess i could (and prolly should) add a teleport sign somewhere descreet on the outside of the globe to get inside of it, but yeah...i hope that answered your question! :)
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  19. May i suggest some screens on the OP?
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  20. I used to have graphics. And I do have new images in the works just not done yet :)
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.