Write Your own Short Story!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Jul 11, 2013.

?

Is my short story series gunna be good?

Of course! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes mba :) 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Not, because pixie dust. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So as the title says, this is just a thread where you can write a short story of yours...
    Here is mine...

It was a cool fall evening. The sun was just about to go down. In between the trees of Alamoor and Elargard, you could see the two moons rising. Each circling each other. The blue moon was called Farghar, while the other dark and black moon is called Rigmere. But, this is not the beginning.
    Once upon a time, their was a prince named Dale. His father was the king of his country, Teramoore.
    One day, the king heard some rumors about a mysterious creature with illusive eyes in the forest of Glen. At first he didn't believe in the tell tale signs of this beast. At first, there was only 9 victims...
    But, the king couldn't see why they were killed... If he would have only knew that it didn't matter who they were... But, what they spelt... After the third night of countless victims of the monster kept coming into the infirmary, he heard a whisper in his ear. It almost stopped time while it talked in a hushed tone. And in a raspy voice, it said, " This is only the beginning... Soon I will grow in power and conquer Ashland in the north... Choose to die or to surrender, either way, you'll all be MY SLAVES! Mwhahahahaha! If you were wise King Darg, you would listen to the broken. There is no stopping me, but, you already know who I am...." And like that time moves again, all the knights and servants unaware of what the beast said... But, first the King needed to find out who the beast was to learn how to defeat it... He began to talked to the victims... In order of when they were attacked...
    Hersperone said the beast looked into her eyes as if taking all the happiness away...
    Earl said the beast slashed him with a blue sword the emitted some kind of green light...
    Ruckus said it was a man, with many soldiers that attacked him...
    Olga was almost beat to death with an axe the man carried, only he never held it.
    Bes said it was nothing other than a letter that made her almost died, "E"...
    Ryan said it was a red blast and lightning all around him...
    Ian said it was this blast of black and blue light around him, stealing him into a different space...
    Nathan said it was this globe around him, making him get squeezed tighter and tighter...
    Ethan said it was a man, that said much in an old language making him obey commands...

The king is still wondering what his name is...
    Before he goes to bed, he looks out the shutters to hope for an answer.
    He sees this red light, a fire perhaps, where Ashland is...
    And sees two bright white eyes staring into his soul...

:) So you guys should know, nothing too Gory, scary etc., and if you have foul language in it, please put a disclaimer. Have fun, also, I would recommend writing a volume. :)
    Kephras likes this.
  2. bump. Chapter coming tomorrow.