Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. My apologies.
  2. Naw man, its a misunderstanding. Happens all the time, although some are quite dramatic.....
  3. Are you just joking, or were you actually planning to make a video about this?
  4. He was serious :p
    It's part of the EMC's last days animation.
  5. I have finalised Wrems national borders. All areas within the red are part of the nation. I may claim more land should I run out of the space I have currently claimed.

Wrems National Borders.png

What is that?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Dean_Catterson likes this.
  7. An animation that was first thought of many months ago.
  8. Don't we have Inizio too?
  9. Yes
  10. Awesome. Add that to the map, D-Cat :D
  11. I didn't realise lol. So Inzoino is part of Wrem?
    L0tad and 72Volt like this.
  12. That's what we've apparently established, yes.
    L0tad likes this.
  13. Oh, by the way Dean, can I quarry underneath that big house of mine I'm building?
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  14. Shall i come back to Wrem then?
  15. Now for all the people to return to the NR.. I MEAN WREM.
    MVPworldseries likes this.
  16. Right so I have updated the map of the nation of Wrem as it is right now.

Wrems National Borders.png

This is not rocket science right here, red is the national border and blue is the boundary between the states of Wrem and Inzoino. Could the leaders of Inzoino please tell me how far East into the ocean our claim should be? cheers :p
  17. Alright, I've got 113k from the auction, I want to invest it in Wrem. Who's going to be responsible for the money?
  18. I can hold on to it, and put it directly into construction too. BTW, NRN is remolding our studios, and will bring you a news update asap
  19. Where are your studios anyway?
    Dean_Catterson, L0tad and Jake_bagby like this.