Would you be up for a Deal or No Deal game?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Jan 4, 2017.

?

Would you participate

Heck yeah! 15 vote(s) 100.0%
Heck no! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I am thinking it is a 5 or 1 player forum game. Up to you guys, really. Only difference is the amount of rupees you make.
    Here is how it would be played out:
    • The Player(s) are shown 26 Shulker Boxes. They pick one Shulker Box and that is taken out of the game temporarily, for they now own it.
      • The Shulker Boxes vary in value. The values are as such (in rupees): 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 750, 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 75k, 100k, 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k, 750k, 1 million
    • Round 1
      • The Player(s) pick out 6 Shulker Boxes to open. The Shulker Boxes' values are revealed to everybody and are no longer in play.
      • The "Emperor" will then make an offer based off of the remaining cases. His goal is to buy your Shulker Box for less than it's worth.
        • You decide now, Deal and take the offer or No Deal and keep playing?
    • Round 2
      • The Player(s) pick out 5 Shulker Boxes to open. The Shulker Boxes' values are revealed to everybody and the Shulker Boxes are no longer in play.
      • The Emperor will make you another offer based off the remaining Shulker Boxes.
        • You decide again, Deal or No Deal? No Deal advances you to the next round.
    • Round 3
      • The Player(s) pick out 4 Shulker Boxes to open and another offer is made
    • Round 4
      • The Player(s) pick out 3 Shulker Boxes to open and another offer is made
    • Round 5
      • The Player(s) pick out 2 Shulker Boxes to open and another offer is made
    • Round 6 - 8
      • The Player(s) pick out 1 Shulker Box to open each round and an offer is made each round
    • Round 9
      • If you make it this far, you must pick 1 Shulker Box to open.
      • After this 2 cases will remain and the Emperor will make his final offer. You are offered say Deal or No Deal.
      • If you pick Deal, you are given the choice to open your Shulker Box and keep the money or switch it out for the only one remaining and keep whatever is in that one.
    Note: You can pick Deal or No Deal on each offer as they are given each round. If you choose Deal, you will take the Emperor's offer and open your Shulker Box to see what you could have gotten. If you choose No Deal, you advance to the next round.

TL;DR: Pick a case in the beginning, remove cases from the play each round, try to get the most amount of rupees you can.
    Notes:

• "But Unoski, what if you cheat and give me less rupees than I want!?"
      • Why would I? I don't want the rupees.
    • "This is all confusing"
      • It is easier once the game gets going.
    • "Can I play?"
      • It depends if the game is well-received.
  2. Sounds awesome! Deal of No Deal is a lot of fun :D
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Pab: Fist bumps Unoski.
    Unoski: Cleanses knuckles with sanitary wipe.
    Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.
  4. Good luck to the players :) Sounds like a great idea. +1
  5. Sure, I'll play :D
  6. This sounds really cool! I'd play!
  7. im in
  8. I'd do it.
  9. Sounds kewl :D