Would mob grinders be worth it to sell....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Leowaste, Apr 22, 2012.

1. 27? How many spawners do you have and which kind?
  2. :( have been meaning to make a better grinder and i plan to but i got a job recently so between that and school im always tired
  3. I think that a spawner would run for 5k at least, multiple would run even higher. The only real problem I see with this is what if someone knows who you sold the location to and then uses the live map to find the location, using their username. I'm sure it'd be really hard to do that, but it could potentially happen. ( or the buyer could leak information to a buddy and his/her buddy goes off blabbing about it to everyone.)
  4. May i ask where you got your design from? My first grinder even get me to lvl 50 less than 6hours. :D
  5. Wow what do u have
  6. Whoevers got a double blaze spawner i am willing to pay 50k to use it
  7. its just a zombie spawner once i stop being lazy i will most likely us the one from ethoslab
  8. or
    And can u post screenshots if it looks good i might pay u 50k to use it
  9. i had 1 but blaze spawners are such a pain
  10. lol i dont think he would give it up for 100k
    margaritte likes this.
  11. Same goes with me. :)
  12. I can't understand how it takes you 6hours :s
  13. idk some times i'll get kicked so all the zombies disappear
  14. Don't be away for more than 25mins, i think you get auto kicked after 3omins
  15. thats how it used to be but justin changed it to , when the server isnt full u wont get kicked, also 25 min at like lvl 40 is like barley a lvl for me