Wot? another christmas promo suggestion?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by testman12345, Dec 4, 2014.

?

Should they add it?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2014.
Yes! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe? 1 vote(s) 100.0%
No! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatoe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. While being bored (like normal)
    I thought of a amazing promo! (pfft lies)
    This suggestion will blow your mind! (and the rest of your body)
    Anyway to the point:

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    When you do /promo gift you'll be given a choice between 3 different gifts,
    These gifts will be 3 diff player heads will have skins according to the names.
    The names are:

Red gift!
    Green gift!
    And!
    Blue Gift!

These gifts will contain different items to each other with diff percentages to get each item, so some items will be rarer than others.
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    Now I know what your thinking, "der wil b 2 mny prumus scrub -1 gt rekt"
    There wont just be promos from the gifts, there will be rare items aswell!

Oh great... now I know what your thinking again! "it wil b a wste of a prumu if I gt a rar itm -1 scrub"
    Its not about items you get, its about the Christmas spirit when you finally get to open these gifts on the day after Christmas!
    Player1: testman you've left out something important... how do we open this promo?

Good question!
    to get the promo you will have to place the head gift on the ground!

Player1: Nothing happened? its just mocking me by staying there like that!

You can keep it there like that if you want!
    But if your that desperate that... BREAK IT!

Upon breaking it you will get one of the many awesome items!

Oh god! I know what your thinking now... "I accidently placed it, and I didn't mean it!"

Well there will be a special way to get it back... a new promo!
    JKS!
    You'll just have to shift right click it to get it back without opening it.
    I really like this suggestion as it can include other peoples promo suggestions for Christmas aswell!
    Anyway I hope you've liked reading this!
    ~Test out!~
  2. -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    Post saved for later use!
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-