WORKERS NEEDED: MANAGERS FOR TOASTMART!

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by ToastFTW, Apr 6, 2017.

?

What should my shop, ToastMart, be selling?

Promos 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potions 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Horses 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey guys I'm looking for managers for my brand new ToastMart! Wages can be negotiated.... This is not a high work job, which means it does not demand all of your time which means the pay isn't going to be too high.
    JOB REQUIREMENTS:
    -I need ACTIVE players, this means you are on every 2 days, AT LEAST... (Exceptions can be made)
    -Good Customer Service: I pride myself in being able to diligently serve my customers, you gotta be kind and helpful to the customers
    -This job is there for someone that wants to help out and make some spare cash! If your looking for HUGE amounts of rupees, move on to a different application... (One Manager will not make more than 2k a week)
    -Job not available to New Members, I will personally check your player information
    TASKS YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
    -You will not need to be ON THE RES at all times.... I just need you to be available to help
    -Advertise the shop every couple hours
    Leave me msg's on what needs to be restocked, if GIVEN PERMMISION you may restock the item and me or Tazzy, will reimburse you.

Visit us at /v +ToastMart to see what you will be Managing

Thx
    ToastFTW and Tazzy

REMEMBER NOT A VERY BIG PAY
  2. Btw, a manager may lose their job at any time if rupees are low, unless they concide to a smaller payment