Woodtower Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinCarrot, Jul 9, 2017.

?

Can You Make It?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2017.
Yeah 8 vote(s) 53.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 7 vote(s) 46.7%

1. So this probably isn't a surprise to many people on SMP2 yourselves since I've actually been building
    and planning this for a few weeks now but welcome to the SMP2 Woodtower, SMP2's community center.
    We've put a lot of work into this build and we're excited to showcase all of it's floors on it's grand opening on Tuesday, where we will have (using all of the buildings facilities)
    • A Hide and Seek event
    • 2 rounds of Firefloor
    • A nearly unlimited free Golden Carrot fountain
    • Boat Wars (a custom game mode thought up by ElfinCarrot)
    • And, if everything goes smoothly, a Drop Party featuring over 100k of items and no useless junk items like carpet or brown glass panes
    We'll be hosting all of this Tuesday, at 7pm EST/EMC time and, as another announcement, we'll be hosting a new event called:
    SMPTUESDAYS
    Us at the woodtower will be hosting one of these mini games (and maybe more in the future) in the Woodtower every Tuesday at the same time, and will be hosting a drop party of varying themes (food, wool, etc) every other Tuesday.

This is all at res number 3064 on SMP2, or, for your convenience, /v +woodtower
  2. I feel like I should be getting a kickback from this... My name is literally all over this thread. :cool:
  3. I will pay you exactly 2r in...dangit what's that thing called when you're referencing something and someone gets money? Or whenever a commercial plays and the person acting in it gets money whenever it- ROYALTIES. There we go. I remembered as I was typing. 2r in royalties
  4. I think I gave you a pickaxe the other day, I want a royalty too.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. You're a rhino just use your horn to dig
  6. Stump
  7. Impressive work!!! Proud of this!!
  8. I also agree to what Merek said ;) I should be there
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  9. I'll Be There :)
  10. I am personally adding to the drop party the following, a mineral mincer, blizzard nose, golden apples (Reg), God sword, God Pick Fortune 3, God Pick Silk, Enchanted dia armour full set with diff enchants, Vault vouchers, Exp bottles, Horses speeds over 124, Dia horse armour, Iron horse armour, Golden carrots, Quartz Block, Gold Block, Ore Block, Several potions. and more!!! Others have donated great stuff as well. This list is just from me.

There will be no junk block, flowers, window panes, etc. Those will NOT be in there!!

Top it off I have 4 Books you can turn into me for a total of 20k

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS DP!!!