Woah, it's been a while. - jlopez24 [LOCKED]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EmpireGuide, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe that was a "well, actually."
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I bet Jlopez is Loling his ass off to this. men, come on stop hating each other and hate on him
  3. how can it be something that it is not?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. When Copherfield came back on an Alternate Account - He made himself look like a fool - The community stood up against him.

When jlopez24 comes back JUST to Apologize again (not to come back) because he has accepted his punishment - He attempted to restore some honor to his name - The community Tore at itself and made themselves like a bunch of fools.

He isn't here to pick a fight, he hasn't even been on the site in about 1 1/2 hours. I would hate to see one of the people here, picking a fight with each other, having to take a break from EMC. Each member here is free to state their opinion. If you don't like their opinion, you can't change it. So Just Live With It.
  5. Agreed.
    Equinox_Boss, oidgod and JabrZer0 like this.
  6. Your argument is so unnecessary, do it in a PM if you're not being "attention hooves" :)

Also; he apologized. Accept it or not, he won't be back.. Probably.
  7. hooves haha.
  8. time to stop this nonsense
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Thank You for saying that maybe they will finally stop i posted twice so i wasn't really in that argument
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I'm done. If you still want to argue, send me a PM, and if you still want to greif me, my camp is on SMP3.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Now, next time you guys decide to have a fight, do it where only those involved see it and not the whole community...
    I am leaving this open until it gets out of hand again...

As for Jlopez24's apology, it appears honest but he will never have his permanent ban removed so do not fret. I hope he truly has learned his lesson and realizes that EMC is not a game... It is a thriving community of people who play the game and communicate with each other based on this core shared interest. It is not the only subject discussed and this allows us to become close to each other and eventually some of us will explode because of the proximity to others we clash personalities with.

I hope that is intelligible but I truly feel it is a run-on sentence of gibberish.... :oops:
  12. You could use some commas. But its readable :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Yea video games these days get very serious including minecraft
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Kids in school used to get in fist fights over pokemon.
  15. A little play...

Cool Kid: Gimme you EX for a lvl.50!
    Normal Kid: I dont wanna!
    Cool Kid: Gimme or I'll bully you!
    Normal Kid: Go ahead!
    *Cool Kid punches Normal Kid*
    Teacher: Give me them!
    *Teacher gets the cards and shreads them*
    Equinox_Boss, DogsRNice and Nole972 like this.
  16. True Story
    Brother:i have a charizard card
    friend: sneaks into backpack takes card >: D
    Brother: Never saw taht card again
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. It would have been a better ending if you said the teacher took the cards to add to his/her collection
  18. Cool it in here or you will be taking a break from EMC! That means anyone making this a mess....
    Thank You!
  19. I am closing this down. It got too far out of hand and I am done dealing with it.
  20. THANK YOU.... Immaturity at its best in here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.