Wither Question

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by QuilliamPenn, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I just wanted to know before i venture into the nether with my bro, If Wither Skeletons and The Wither bosses are disabled, or if they will be able to spawn/created without issue?
    We wanted to go get Wither skulls and a few Nether Stars for Beacons, and sell a few of them
  2. They work fine :)

Wither noises are heard server-wide, FYI.
  3. Well then we will be sure to kill em quick ;)
    We wont create more than one Wither boss, and i know how to contain them after they spawn for a semi easy take down with bows i just see a LOT of money to be made in selling the Skulls and Stars
  4. Withers aren't to difficult to take out, but don't be surprised when your bows don't kill it. The wither Creates a shield at about half health which protects it from Arrows
  5. Yep i went into a creative world and spawned exactly what i have with me now, i should be able to take it to half in about 10-15 seconds with a Power IV bow and then finish him off with my Sharpness 2
    Plus i have a bunch of strength potions
  6. Scariest thing I have ever heard in Minecraft.
  7. You told me about that =P
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. I havent heard the noise yet......i should go spawn one on creative to hear it........
  9. I havent heard the noise yet......i should go spawn one on creative to hear it........
  10. Ok then..........I am gonna go with Panda on this one.......Wither noise is scary........
    PandasEatRamen likes this.