Winters Coming

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WintersRevenge, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Hello I'm WintersRevenge !!

Just Started the other week..

I like this place, nice economy type server.

Think I'm going to be selling my heads at +deco if they allow me to.

Yep, played Minecraft for a while now and thought I'd join an economy server. Not into factions but I can see the appeal in them.

I love Winter, so full of snow. The best snowball fight are the ones with revenge.
    khixan, jossytheninja, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. Since you are a snowman, do you love summer as well as the winter? (Cringe Frozen Joke)

Also, don't jump the gun with thinking what you want to do in EMC... You just joined and you need to find your place and what's the market doing :) I see far too often someone doing something that ends up tiring themselves doing only one task that isn't their forte. Be you and be creative, that is my advice :D
    WintersRevenge likes this.
  3. Thanks, I don't know yet what I want to do economy wise. I know I don't mind tossing my head at +deco for winter theme but I don't want it to be y main gig.
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC !
  5. Hello!
    I sent you a PM for an application to +Deco ! I would love to have you on our team, I hope we can figure everything out there
    607 and WintersRevenge like this.
  6. Thanks!!

Sounds good.
    607 likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC!
    As always, beware of smp8 ;)
  8. Welcome to EMC! :)
  9. Welcome to the Empire. May you enjoy your stay year round :) we always have a little snow here.
  10. Heya Winter! Welcome to the empire! =D
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :D

It's always great when new people join, and post on the forums. I feel like that makes it more likely they're here to stay. ;)
  12. Well, welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
  13. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Just an update on my life in the Empire. I’ve joined deco and became gold. I now reside on smp4 and Utopia. I discovered candied bacon the other day. It’s sweet but satisfying.
    607 and neonkillah like this.
  14. It's nice to meet you, you seem like a cool guy. I hope you're having snow problems so far with getting settled in, SMP4 gives people the cold shoulder sometimes, but that's because they're just afk alts with hearts of frost.
  15. I'll be in the nether till summer returns. ;)

Welcome to EMC!
    607 and WintersRevenge like this.
  16. *immaturely giggles at title*
    Ritunn and WintersRevenge like this.
  17. It's interesting, because you'd expect there to be an apostrophe between winter and s. :p
    neonkillah likes this.
  18. Welcome. Empire is an economy server and so much more. Tons of community events, you can join an outpost with other members, a frontier that goes out over a million to explore, great place to create and share builds, and lots more.
    607 likes this.