Winter Storm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LuckyPat, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    I will try to make this quick and I just wanted to tell you that unfortunately we had this very big winter storm. There was first freezing rain, which made the roads terrifying, and litteraly there were 1-2 cm of ice everywhere. We are lucky in this neighborhood, that we have power. Around 300, 000 people do not have power in Toronto Canada so we are hopefully going to have it the whole way through. We have some family over because there hydro went down, so it is -6 outside, so it will only get colder. The worst was suppose to be last night so we are hoping that well be all good. They said that there might be power for the rest of the people Christmas or the day after. Me and my family are still worried, because there are many trees, and after the ice storm, they are just frozen, everywhere. So maybe one of the trees longer branches might fall and hit a power line, i dont know. Well so i might not be on for the next few days, incase the power does go out. And if im not on, on Christmas, Merry Christmas EMC!!!
    Thanks all for reading :)
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  2. Best of luck to you and Merry Christmas.
    Ive been to Burlington / Hamilton / Toronto and its a very beautiful area :)
    Luckypat likes this.
  3. It's good that you have power. I hope you and your family will be safe. Merry Christmas. :)
    Luckypat, 607 and weeh666 like this.
  4. Merry Christmas to you and I hope that storm doesn't ruin it fpr you :)
    Luckypat, 607 and weeh666 like this.
  5. Thanks guys :) We have been doing pretty good over all. Roads are getting better and less people are out of power.
    607 likes this.
  6. Good luck. At least you won't need to wish for a white Christmas.
    Luckypat likes this.
  7. Yo man im from southern ontario and that storm just missed us in London, ontario... So we were lucky. But i hope it gets better soon! have a merry christmas :)
    Luckypat likes this.
  8. Thanks guys for all the positive comments :)
    607 likes this.