[Wild Community] Smp1

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. You're all in! If the Private convo will not fit you all I am going to start to resort to a different method of communication.
  2. Name: earthquake02 (if you meant irl pm me)
    How long you have been on EMC: 348 days from this post.
    Any experience with grinders: A small amount. I can help build the and I understand mob spawning rates in different circumstances.
    Any experience with redstone: A small amount. I can make simple contraptions with acception of some block swappers, hidden walls, and smart furnaces.
    Supporter?: Gold Supporter
    If so how long?: I've been getting supporter since a month after I joined EMC
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony): I can bring large amounts of architectual and building help. I can also hunt mobs if needed. With the right materials the colony will be hidden.
    2 referring members (please pick trustworthy people): I've worked with nfell and soulpunisher quite a bit.
  3. Name: Uzack
    How long you have been on EMC: 377 days :D
    Any experience with grinders: Yeah
    Any experience with redstone: Yeah, ofc :D
    Supporter?: No, but I've been diamond several times =)
    If so how long?: 3 months
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony): Building skills :D
    2 referring members (please pick trustworthy people):
    DL94
    andreas54
  4. Guys not sure yet. I need a google email because I've hit the cap on members in private convo.
  5. Starting to build a real infrastructural here! Any "founding members" want to climb aboard?
    *looking for people with spawner experience*
  6. Grinders almost ready to be up and running :) thanks for all your help Alek!
  7. Name: TheMiniKins
    How long you have been on EMC: 191 days

Any experience with grinders: Yeah
    Any experience with redstone: Some
    Supporter?: Gold
    If so how long?: About 5 months I think?
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony):Auto farms, Mining, Logging and other stull
  8. You're in. Meet me on smp1 for the coords.
  9. Just sent my application on your website thingamagig. Hope I get in :p
  10. sent a thing to the link
  11. Once I can talk to the people who you put down I will let you know
  12. Looks like we have triple zombie grinder xD
    supremedr likes this.
  13. hey if I can I wanna add more to th list. soulpunisher, dwight5273 (or something like that). catwarrior7, jakres, and basically any1 from LLO
  14. Can I swap Jackbiggin with Jedi_kitten?
  15. I just entered my entry, and if your still looking for a grinder maker I have made a extremely good grinder before :)