[Wild Community] Smp1

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Biscuitboy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. He wants 2 people that can say you're not a griefer or any other bad stuffs XD
  2. Ah, now I feel really stupid for not noticing that in the first place. >.< I don't think anybody even knows me, but I don't grief or cheat either.
    There goes my chances to joining such community. ;_;
  3. People who can vouch for you saying that you are a trust worthy person.
  4. You're both in... adding you to the private message.
  5. I just realized that from a post above your own, guess I am not going to get in at all, even if people do know me. *RAGEQUIT*
  6. whos in am i?
  7. I personally don't believe you would grief - One of the common characteristics of a griefer is the fact they can barely type and dey talk like dis all da time cuz dey failed dat engliseh class u kno? However it's biscuits decision.
  8. Yeah I think I did the quoting wrong.... But yeah and I PM'd you
  9. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help me, but I probably would rather not be helped anymore. And I probably don't want to post any more because I feel like I am spamming or something. ;.;
  10. Most unnecessary greytext ever.
    Just saying :p
  11. //offtopic I am officially hated now... Yay.
    I hate my life ;_; I will never get in this community.
    Actually, I think I should probably just leave the Empire altogether. I don't feel like I deserve to be here. //offtopic
  12. Calm down there, We don't know you, You don't know us - I was attempting to offer you a chance to join us earlier by giving you a recommendation - however you didn't seem to like it.
  13. You're in :)
  14. Exactly, you are a new member, you have your whole life in EMC ahead of you, make it a good one.
    Just ask Josh here (or anyone :p), as community we are very accepting of people who are good community members and actually bother to add to the community.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. Name: QUICKALERT
    How long you have been on EMC: 255 days
    Any experience with grinders: Yes
    Any experience with redstone: Yes
    Supporter?: Gold
    If so how long?:about 200 days
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony): I can bring my skill with redstone and of course mining :p
    2 referring members (please pick trustworthy people): trent948, eklektoi
  16. Ask me too :p 271 days (I think) old.
  17. Name: SILVERMAN2
    How long you have been on EMC: 305 days
    Any experience with grinders: yes
    Any experience with redstone: yes
    Supporter?: no
    If so how long?:
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony): I am a great builder and guard. Also trustworthy.
    2 referring members (please pick trustworthy people): Jay2a (Could only think of one)
  18. Name: Sqiggleyjeff
    How long you have been on EMC: 192 days
    Any experience with grinders: Yes i have made several
    Any experience with redstone: Some not much
    Supporter?: Sadly no
    If so how long?:
    Expertise (What you can bring to the colony): I'm great at building/ finding mine-shafts and bringing life to the community.
    2 referring members (please pick trustworthy people): Mrlegitislegit, Pat2011
  19. Name: Jay2a
    How long have you been on EMC: 304 days
    Any experience with grinders: Yes, but minimal
    Any experience with redstone: Yes, a lot
    Supporter: No
    If so, how long: N/A
    Expertise (What can you bring to the colony): Huge pixel artist, massive potato farmer, great redstone artist
    2 referring members (Please pick trustworthy people): Alek09, MineBrosAK