Why I sometimes am not on for a while

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by xSkitzie, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys!! Sooooo many many of you know me as the tree farm lady lol. I wanted to give you some insight as to why I tend to fall off the face of the Minecraft world.

In real life I am a mom and married with a very much full time job. I work 6 days a week as a cosmetologist. Meaning I’m a beauty professional. I enjoy my job and I enjoy Minecraft. EMC has played a huge role in my life as far as keeping me positive and allowing me to be kind to others. In the real world you can find there isn’t so much kindness left. Which can be stressful to a small town empath like myself. I genuinely LOVE everyone I meet. Even if we have different opinions. I love everyone.

So back to the vanishing act that occurs at times.

My husband is physically disabled. He had a horrid accident to where he can’t do day to day activities at times. So there are times that between work and home, I am just to exhausted to even pick my laptop up. However! I have a new iPad that I have linked to the forums so I can always stay in touch with each and everyone of you that wish to say hey!!

I don’t plan on being gone like the previous two times before. I’ve worked out a better schedule and I’m doing well. I’ve been asked this so much I thought I’d post here about it.

Anyways I love you guys and thank you all for making an impact on my life!!! I look forward to making more and more memories with each and everyone of y’all.

Love always

Skitz
  2. Also if you guys have any further questions please feel free to ask.