Why hello there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ZombieInstinct, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Ahem.

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to EMC, about 3-4 days give or take. My name is Jessie by the way. Born and raised in Canada! No I'm a male. Yes, yes, I know my name is spelled the more feminine way. Apparently at birth my oh-so-dear mother decided to spell it with an "i" because.. *drum roll* she thought it was cute. But I've grown to like it, so it's fine. :D

I've been enjoying the time I've spent here so far, and I can foresee me becoming a long-term member, my time spent on this server consisted of:

%1 Getting hijacked by hitchhikers.
    %9 Building horrible structures (I have zero confidence in my artistic ability.)
    %20 Getting destroyed by that flying bat skeleton and his groupies.
    %70 Rowing a boat.

Pretty much me:

Haha, all jokes aside; I look forward to seeing you all around and thanks to those who've put up with my bombardment of questions. My residence is in SMP9 by the way!
    Krysyy, khixan, SkareCboi and 6 others like this.
  2. Hahaha, that sounds great!! :D
    Equinox_Boss and ZombieInstinct like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  4. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
  5. Welcome to EMC!

I think you'll fit very well in this awesome community :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ZombieInstinct like this.
  6. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  7. hey ill be by your res some time so ill check u there

hope u like emc as much as the rest of us do
  8. ill have a present for u

(totally not ominise) < -- best spelling
  9. Haha for sure! At the moment I don't have really much going on there, except for some animals I'm enslaving against their will. But yeah feel free to stop by. (Soon as I figure out my address when I go back to the town.) :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. you literally just stated what pokeballs do to pokemon XD ill see you there
  11. Haha Free the pokemon!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy. But something tells me that should work out just fine.

And a belated Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Yesss, just what we need. More horrible builds, and with a little luck my builds are more horrid than yours so that... wait, I think I messed that up..

Oh well, hope you're going to have fun. What I can say is that practice can make perfect. I've always been more of a techie than a creative and over the years I actually managed to build a house which doesn't even look all too bad :) So there's always some hope left :)

SMP9? Hmm, then I might run in to you from time to time, I got a small Frontier project going on there. Aaanyway, hope you'll enjoy and see ya in-game sometime!
    Equinox_Boss, ZombieInstinct and 607 like this.

13. Haha, sounds good! I'll have to take a look when you're finished. :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. Welcome!! So glad to have another awesome member join our community:)
    ZombieInstinct and 607 like this.
  15. See Canadians rule obviously now AMERICANS GO AWAY THIS IS MY BUDDY NOT URS.
  16. Haha. Welcome fellow canuck... i also spend a great deal of time onboard boats and ships... occasionally with an unexpected hitchhiking rabbit ...
    FadedMartian3, ZombieInstinct and 607 like this.
  17. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    ESSELEM and ZombieInstinct like this.
  18. Welcome to EMC! Loving your profile picture, btw.
    ZombieInstinct and 607 like this.
  19. Haha I immediately thought of this scene when you said that..
    SkareCboi likes this.
  20. Thank you :)