Why Do You Use Your MC Skin?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ritunn, Jul 8, 2017.

?

Did You Make Your MC Skin?

Yes 12 vote(s) 32.4%
No 16 vote(s) 43.2%
Kinda 9 vote(s) 24.3%
  1. So, to clarify, I want to know why you use the MC skin you use. Mostly everyone here has a skin unique to them on EMC at least and I want to know why you choose to represent yourself this way in MC. I'll go first.

I've used this skin for most of my time on MC. I'm still not very sure why I choose to represent myself with a fox with googles, but I feel it really shows my love for technology and adventure. Two things that remain an important part of my life.

So, how about you?
    Ch33zus, 607, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  2. I said to myself "hey I should put a Sportacus skin on and change the name to Sportaflop" so I did
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  3. When Adam West died (RIP Adam West) I wanted my skin to be a remembrance skin (I copied Chin's Batman skin) Then aroud late June I changed the Adam West Batman skin to Batman after a fight. And I kept it
  4. Because foxes yo.
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  5. My skin looks like me. Or do I look like my skin? I can't ever remember :confused:
    607, Shadow_Dcord, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  6. My skin is a rhino skin that I had someone make some clothes for, it just feels the right amount of strange.
  7. But I see reddish hair on your profile pic and blackish hair in your skin :p
  8. I designed my original three skins by myself - the third being a resemblance of myself, and I even designed its clothes over what I used to wear in real life (this was in 2011, so it was chinos and a white t-shirt that One Direction brought back into fashion for a short amount of time lmao). Eventually I stopped wearing clothes like that so I would change my skin yearly to the costume of a character of a game, movie, etc. that came out that I liked that year.

I copied and pasted someone else's Jacob Frye skin after the release of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, and it's been kept that way ever since. I like the Victorian look of the clothes and I don't have any reason to change the skin anymore since I don't play very often.

If I were to change it to how I designed the first few iterations of the skin, it'd currently just be leather jacket, skinny jeans and suede/converse shoes (I can't really make shoes in Minecraft either so idk why I specified this). And it'd be all black. Kinda hard to represent in Minecraft, and looks less cool than a Victorian assassin's outfit lol.
    607 likes this.
  9. Genji.
    'Nuff said.
    Slvr likes this.
  10. I've kept the face (the eye and hair layout) through all my skins. Takes a bit of editing depending on what exists in the new skin I want. My current skin has a pretty gown :D I wore it for Kryssy and moose's EMC wedding, and haven't gotten around to changing it again.

EDIT: I also have a flower crown on this one, in magenta/gold -- which goes back to my MC name (magenta colored gems and gold colored pineapples :p)
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  11. My name is Rem so I should look Rem, myself, right?

607 and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  12. im really into anime so my skin is from my fav. anime ^.^
    607 and ForeverMaster like this.
  13. #TeamFakemilia
    (Just kidding, don't hurt me)
  14. #TeamRem
  15. I currently don't have the ability to change my skin, but it's okay. I would rather have my old skin, the bear one, because bearz :3
  16. Same
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  17. When I first joined EMC, I used a king skin: King Harkinian - from the Zelda CDI games and YTP videos. But as time elapsed, I became more detail-oriented.

The skin I use now is not Elsa from Frozen; this is Princess Rosalina. Part of my reasons to dress as this Mario character is role-playing. Rosalina has characteristics I want to reach out to. The full details are too astronomical quantitatively and in-depth for release; no definitive vector either. In short for now, Princess Rosalina is one of my diamonds.
    ShelLuser, PetezzaDawg and 607 like this.
  18. :p My skin is myself, I have a few different types for events (like a pirate for luckys events) but they all have green skin & white eyes to match me in real life...minus the white eyes
    ShelLuser and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  19. My skin is a carrot wearing clothes. I figured if my character was gonna be a carrot I'd take a regular skin, and then alter it to have a carrot face
    ShelLuser likes this.