Why aren't there any jobs?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Segzz, Jan 10, 2015.

?

what kind of jobs?

Like Building copanies 5 vote(s) 71.4%
And a decent amount of rupees with it 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Depending on what server you call home--the big shops are frequently looking for suppliers. Its a win-win. (Be sure to check what commodities they really want or need for their shops first, though.)
  2. I'm not a fan of jobs, like others have said if you want reliable income, start a business.
    samsimx likes this.
  3. This seriously sounds like what I'll be doing IRL quite soon. lol
  4. If you want a job, there are sell signs at most decent shops for a reason. If you fill up every single shop on each EMC server, I will give you a double chest of diamond blocks for free.
    MeadMaker and samsimx like this.
  5. Can I take you up on that challenge? XD
    ...spoiler alert: Mission Impossible
    jkjkjk182 and bitemenow15 like this.
  6. I remember when everyone wanted their dirt cleaned out on their res. And you would get paid like 100r per level. Oh old EMC. Ure fun e.
    penfoldex, jkjkjk182 and samsimx like this.
  7. Got a few jobs coming up for ppl. But you have to sign a NDA and just know up front, it pays well, but you are going to earn every rupee of it. Will post for applicants when ready.
  8. Jobs are just up to who needs something done. If we added official jobs to EMC, it just wouldn't feel the same.
  9. A bunch of jobs coming up. See avatar and signature.
  10. ok you guys made your point.

I'M DONE, THANK YOU!
    just_five_fun and Galantisizer like this.
  11. I don't know if I posted here but I'll add if I did:

The best way to put your idea in motion is to start a wilderness outpost. Of course, history has shown that there's a small chance of this working, but I guarantee you it's a great way to have "jobs."
  12. how is that gonna help?
  13. Want a Very Well paying job?
    You can go mine Diamonds and minerals in /waste and sell to player shops.
    Lots of players here can give you tips and you can end up making about 5000 r to 15000 r per hour doing this.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. okay, but i mean for the entire empire server. and official jobs.
  15. There are already plenty of ways to make money on EMC. Official jobs would just make the currency issue even larger. We need ways to take money out of the economy.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  16. like what? besides voting and selling things to shops?
  17. Daily sign in bonuses, donating to EMC, events, holidays, etc. The problem is that there is more money being put into the EMC economy than exiting. This causes the rupee to lose its value, which makes item costs rise. So while it seems like a good idea to have more ways for the server to give players money, all it does it hurt everyone.

My advice to you is to go mine quartz ore. Get some good armor, a few picks and a silk touch pick, and fire resistance potions, and you are pretty set. Go check around at the shop prices, and you will see that people love quartz. While it is dangerous and often frustrating to get, those who do mine it and are good at it make a killing.