Who won E3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, Jun 6, 2012.

?

And the winner is...

Microsoft 5 vote(s) 25.0%
EA 4 vote(s) 20.0%
Ubisoft 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Sony 4 vote(s) 20.0%
Nintendo 4 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. The question says it all; feel free to post your winner and loser. Let the fanboy wars commence.
  2. Added them but I dont see any option for changing public results, and I get a view results button?
  3. Thanks so much.:D
  4. My winner is Sony; My loser EA. EA loses because they didn't unveil anything new.
  5. I'd say Ubisoft or Nintendo. They actually had new things to show.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  6. i voted nintendo because no1 did
  7. I'd also like a view results thing. Mostly because EA somehow has the most votes.
  8. Ubisoft. They make the most amazing games and Microsoft is more interested in turning your house into an expensive, overly-complex shambles of devices all doing the same thing. I personally never really care much about Sony or Nintendo, but I'll listen if anyone tells me they revealed something interesting.
  9. No one really won it imo. This year for me has been more about me watching the live shows to see the game demos and the discussion about them with the devs. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo were all a little ordinary for me technology wise.
  10. I respectfully decline to vote for any of those companies, as they have nothing to interest me.. With Nintendo breaking traditional protocol, among other things.. I would only really vote for gamigo and 3rings/sega. gamigo for making the mmo from one of my stories growing up and 3 rings for their Doctor Who mmo.
  11. Ubisoft by far the best! With Sony on the 2nd place, I really don't get it why people vote EA. Think there are some fanboys voting as well.
  12. they did have a cool new trailer for simcity and nintendo won