Who Remembers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cj12115, Jul 29, 2016.

1. I got no means to show identification
    I got no papers show you what I am
    You'll have to take me just the way that you find me
    What's gone is gone and I do not give a damn
    Empty stomach, empty head
    I got empty heart and empty bed
    I don't remember
    I don't remember

I don't remember, I don't recall
    I got no memory of anything at all
    I don't remember, I don't recall
    I got no memory of anything
    -anything at all

- Peter Gabriel

Great fun thread, enjoyed reading everyone's memories. Store mine too for me ;)
    Lil_Emo_Cat and ChrisFlareon like this.
  2. Who remembers when ICC dropped the eggnogs at that lagfest of a drop party?
  3. remember the time the_boulder was not mod
  4. I remember, I actually managed to catch two of them! Still proud about that :p
    khixan likes this.
  5. I remember when the Normal Mode Update came out and I ventured off into the wastelands to explore. I was the first person to find a Marlix, and I got to get murdered while a bunch of staff watched from the side. Pretty great.
  6. do u remember when i didn't kill smp8s chat
  7. I remember when crop farms had to be blocked off because other players could steal crops from you! :)
    khixan and C45_MoneyBags like this.
  8. i remember when there was a fnm turned mob arena with about 15 mo mo and 30 marlin swell as withers XD
    khixan likes this.
  9. I remember having to travel a huge distance away to find land that was not mined, and then having to travel all the way back because there was no such thing as an enderchest. I remember having to disconnect from a server, change smp8 by deleting the 8 and replacing it with a 5 to pick up auction winnings. I remember having to pay 10r to access my vault. Aaaaaand I remember Ice cream....... Am I allowed to bring that up? I remember everybody going quiet when I mentioned Ice cream and or warning me to not speak of it. I remember being thrown up into the sky if I entered a res that I don't have move flags in. I remember killing a wither boss by killing it in the wilderness spawn, and I remember dying horribly to a wither that I tried to fight in the wild. I remember the good times I spent on this server c:.
    khixan likes this.
  10. Here's another one... I remember when you could find unexplored caves near the spawns of wilderness outposts.
    Jelle68 and khixan like this.
  11. Anyone remeber when ppl used to fish at PVP and there used to be people there trying to protect them. Good times! :)
  12. i remember when i got 474 heads in 1 week XD that was my favorite week on emc my res was covered in heads
  13. I remember when Momentus was much slower and his voice was much deeper than a normal zombie's.

Now, Momo runs way too fast for a giant to (theoretically) run (because gravity, friction, mass, and all that), and sounds like a Baby Zombie that inhaled half a dozen balloons filled with helium.
    JohnKid, UltiPig and AGamerCalledBen like this.
  14. i remember when i 1st came online, my res. was total chaos!! whole server was there :eek:
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  15. Who remembers when dj, chocolate and haro CAN FORGET Caden weren't banned? :p
  16. Me.
  17. I am Dr_Chocolate and I approve this message.
    Keliris and iCrushDreams like this.
  18. It wasn't even that long ago :p I certainly remember that bunch lmao
  19. I am xHaro_Der and I approve this message.
    Jelle68, Keliris and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  20. Actually, about that...
    Eh, I'll let you figure it out. ;)
    __Khepri__, CadenMann, 607 and 10 others like this.