Who likes cats?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by smile3, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Plz dont let me say this again, im on my nook and theres no spell check and it very clumsy to type with so if i mess up i have delete everytjing:(
  2. Not so bad..... I own a tiny tablet and an Iphone I hate the tablet :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. If you get hurt, they will automatically tp to you.
  4. Yeah but I'm in town though, I can't get hurt! Oh wait is it because I fall from a height that would normally hurt me or someone hits me? Like something happens that would normally make me lose health but in EMC I don't?

5. i may be addicted to minecraft so much, that i named my new Siamese kitten Notch. :D
    cnicholls_uk and alexschrod like this.
  6. OMG. So, so cute! Here's a picture of the cat I had when I still lived with my parents. He's still alive, but he's not mine anymore. He's a big fan of being inside bags, boxes and all kinds of containers:

bag-cat.jpg
    smile3, battmeghs and cnicholls_uk like this.
  7. You're one to talk. I fixed that for you.

8. How can anyone look at this and say they don't like kitties? LOOK AT IT!!
    Equinox_Boss and cnicholls_uk like this.
  9. Scary monster
  10. he is a very pretty kitty :)
    alexschrod likes this.
  11. me and my grandmother used to foster the mother and kittens that came in to the human society near our house until they were old enough to get a home... so, over the last four years we fostered 17 dozen litters of kittens, we have at least 15 photo albums FILLED with nothing but cat photos. LOL

my oldest cat, cassie (which is the one below here)

was actually born at my house, and she loved me so much and would never leave my side, that i kept her. she's now five and she's my baby. :D

Notch and Cassie, hardly get along, buuuut they are both my little fuzzie cuteness loves.
    alexschrod and Cait1bh like this.
  12. I love Cats!!! But dogs are better :p
  13. I sadly have a close to pathological fear of dogs. I think some of them look really nice, but I'm far from comfortable around them. So, for me, cats are automatically much, much better, haha. :p
  14. Awww :( I hope you get past that fear and see the beuty of a dog one day
  15. Yeah, me too. I'm better than I once was when I was younger, so it's going in the right direction at least. :)
  16. Yay!!! Happy Days :D
  17. I must say, if you met my dog, your fear would be drained out of you :I Hes a little lovable fur ball
  18. KITTY!:p