White Sands (Smp8)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Lacki1969, Mar 14, 2013.

1. IF YOU GET ACCEPTED PLEASE KEEP THE NETHER COORDS PRIVATE
    Hello EMC,

This is the official thread for the smp8 outpost "White Sands" if there is already a outpost with this name please tell me.

Anyway, im in the process of building an outpost its in the desert, it is the west there is a huge snow biome, there is a decent size jungle biome to the south of it. Anyway im looking for people to join, i need people who are actually going to be on and play and advance the town, right now i do not have a nether hub/thing but i know of one that will take you to about 30k blocks out then its another 30k to get to the outpost by boat/walking so it is prettttty far from any civilization, and the town will be sorta like an actual town as in organization, there will be lots available and marked off with fences to insure it doesnt look like crap. when i it finished it will hopefully have these things:

1. All the obvious buildings a town should have.
    2 YOUR house (;
    3. A railway system
    4. Monster grinder prob a x2 or x3 grinder
    5. Blaze grinder
    6. Iron Farm
    7. Statues of the founders

8. Public mines
    9. and things for fun activities such as spleef or anything else the members want to add :)

I am shooting for this to be as fun as possible, and since we are 60k blocks out its safe to say finding resources isnt going to be a problem. I just need a tiny bit of help to get it going so if you want to join and be an official member of White Sands then please.. Fill this out :)
    (Please note im only accepting 3 other people right now to help me build so please do not forget to answer the last question below)

Mc name:
    Home server:
    Why you want to join:
    What you think you can bring to the community:
    Ever been banned:
    If so why?:
    Age (optional):
    Are you a member of any other wild groups?:
    If so how many?:
    Are you able to bring ALOT of materials and being a founder?:

PS: I'll choose who else will be a founding father of the community

(Only accepting 3 more people at this time all others will be messaged in the next few days for the co-ords for the nether hub)
    *Approved Members*
    Iceraider14
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  2. Nice, will consider joining :D
    Lacki1969 likes this.
  3. Yay! :D
  4. Mc name:Iceraider14
    Home server:Used to be 8 now 7
    Why you want to join: I dunno seems cool
    What you think you can bring to the community: I dont know, Joy and Cheer?Whatever a panda does.
    Ever been banned:Nope
    If so why?:
    Age (optional):
    Are you a member of any other wild groups?: Not sure...
    If so how many?:
    Are you able to bring ALOT of materials and being a founder?: Yes
  5. Accepted!
    Sent you a PM :)
  6. Minecraft name: MrWhosMagic
    Home server: smp7 with Ice :D
    Why I want to join: Because I want to be part of a town, and I have always liked that town feeling with people.
    What can I bring to the community: Well im a nice guy, I can help people alot. I can build nice, and I know a few farm tricks of the trade etc.
    Ever been banned: No
    Im I a member of other Communites: No
    Can I bring ALOT of materials: Well not alot. But the basics like wood starting items diamonds etc.

7. Minecraft name: Creeper655
    Home server: smp4
    Why I want to join: Because I want to actually go to a wild outpost to have fun
    What can I bring to the community:I'm a very old member of EMC, (one of the oldest active)
    Ever been banned: No
    Im I a member of other Communites: Not really... Applyed but the all got shut down or I quit as I was busy on that server when they moved the server.
    Can I bring ALOT of materials: Enchanted books, enchanting table, Iron, that stuff
  8. Any snapshots for it?

Edit: I don't feel like joining. I'm not famous enough but I do wish you luck on this. Hope it does better than my failed attempt at a wild outpost.

I may join if I don't have to use my real age and I get to see some snapshots.