Which anime is the best? :thinking:

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by blackManLover13, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I'm sure we've all thought this thought....
    WHICH ANIME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welp according to ranker it's attack on titan but my personal favorite is fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (a must watch)
    So from the anime I've watched I'd say it goes something like this:

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood
    Attack on Titan
    Death Note
    Cowboy bebop
    SAO (an unpopular opinion ik)

I'm just gonna rate top 6 for me but plz post your rankings below and in the poll.

Btw i hate naruto and fairy tail
  2. Personal ranking of what I've watched:
    • Death Note
    • Dragon Ball
    • Steins;gate
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • Attack on Titan
    • The first half of Sword Art Online Season 1. After that it went from being one of the best animes I've seen to a poorly-written snoozefest I wish I had never watched.
    Movies:

• Kimi no Na wa ('Your Name')
    • Howl's Moving Castle
    • Spirited Away
    • My Neighbour Totoro
    • Screw it basically any Studio Ghibli movie especially NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind
    • Ghost In The Shell
    • shrek
    607 and The_Y0sh like this.
  3. Good news we gonna fix the poll!
  4. *inhales*
    *EXHALES*
  5. Anima sucks.
  6. Nuuu
  7. I don't know, I haven't seen any. I have seen Japanese animation, but nothing that you would describe as anime, I think. Well, I recently watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky, and following Jamie's post Studio Ghibli is anime. But anyway, I wouldn't be able to make a ranking having only seen one instance. :p
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  8. -Re: Zero
    -Everything else

Jk jk, Re zero is my favorite, but I have like 9 second places including mob psycho, kobayashi's dragon maid, goblin slayer, haven't you heard i'm sakamoto, and others.

Also yeah, a lot of people dislike SAO, but Alicization actually is pretty good rn. At least IMO. Definitely redeemed the series.
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  9. I've only watched JoJo's, so IDK what's the best.
  10. Erased

That's it, that's all I wanted to say, my job here is done. There is nothing more that I can contribute to this thread. Bye.
  11. Watching "your lie in april" rn. Pretty good but I havent watched much anything else anime-wise yet
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  12. :D yes yes yes yes