Where the ketchup has Bob been?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BobTheTomato9798, Sep 2, 2014.

1. So, sorry to hear what you been going through. You are truly an inspiration, the way you are keeping such a positive attitude about everything you are going through.
    Scorpio528 and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  2. Oh man bob very sorry to hear you're having to go through this! Wish you all the best in beating it.

We know your that special rock hard Tomato that cant be squished, and going to beat it :)
  3. Welcome back Bob! :)
  4. I saw your profile picture and got so excited >w<
    Welcome back!
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  5. I think if I got an MRI and seen that I would have just froze in place and never moved again 0.0 You're going to beat it. How do I know this? Because you're an old tomato and can't be squashed :p
  6. Omg. I am shocked to read this, I would never expected something like this.
    I wish you nothing but the very best. I hope you beat the sheets out of that cancer!

We now may celebrate the return of the the king of tomatos! *throws around ketchup chips*
    607 likes this.
  7. Thanks guys and gals! The empire is the best! :)

For those wondering what I look like with and without hair, I found some pictures!

With hair -
    10501974_1406201782935512_8286867623068528297_n.jpg

Without hair -
    10500246_10204880363915987_1557568447628016503_n.jpg
    TigerstarMC, 607, Gadget_AD and 3 others like this.
  8. Now your head is smooth like a tomato. I dare you to paint it red and get a little green stem hat, and paint eyes on the back, But never mind because tomatoes don't have ears, so that would just look silly.:p

I saw you in the PVP last night. How much have you messed with your keymap to see if you can achieve single handed player mobility. You could get a controller and use toes, or maybe one of those brainwave things. I mean this is minecraft! you have already gone without for too long.
    Olaf_C, Qwerty189, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  9. Sorry to hear what you've gone through! It takes a strong person to come out and publicly talk about it. I wish you the best of luck for the future and we hope to see you around more often now :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  10. Frisbee is good. Oh... and I hope you get better really soon, i have no experience with cancer, but i know it's bad :( I will be praying for you :)
    607 likes this.
  11. I feel sorry for you. I hope things work out for you soon :)
  12. Wow man. Thanks for telling us.
  13. Actually now that I have had some Chemotherapy the tumor is actually shrinking and I have gained a little mobility back. So if I hold my laptop in just the right position I am able to play a little Minecraft! :)
  14. Yay! :D
  15. Bob, it has been to long! i'm sorry to hear what you are going through but I am glad to hear you are doing better! get well soon!
  16. Sorry to hear the news, but glad your back, Hello! :)
  17. It has been way too long, just checked the other day and I coming on 1,000 days old on this server! Thank you :)
    Thank you! :)
    607 and BTHarrold98 like this.
  18. Sorry to hear what you are going through Mr. Tomato King. Stay strong and beat it! We're all rooting for you (I don't know why that sounds like a pun when I read it in my head...Tomatoes don't have roots...)

We'll be here when you get all fixed up and can play more minecraft again. See you in-game soon! :D
    607, tedrocker and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  19. Wow.. I remember days when I just joined the empire and you were always there. I hope you the best with your cancer and hope to see you soon back on the empire! :)
    607 and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  20. Dang if only that pun just squished!

(I'm not even sure if that is a pun... xD)

Thanks! :)
    Haha, I guess I'm an oldie! Thanks! :)
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.