Where are you from? Where would you like to go?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Code_Surfer, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Me from Asunción, Paraguay, South América. I could like to visit Czech Republic or Belgium with my family.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. Wow, that's interesting. Somebody from so far away would like to visit some of the smallest countries in Europe. Why would that be? I mean Prague in Czech is beautiful as Brussels is in Belgium. But still if you could go to Paris, London or Rome...??
  3. I'm from Australia, and I like it here(I live in the tourist-y area, so it's quite nice). But I want to go live in London for a few years at some point in time...
  4. Me like those countries because of their architecture, culture, and because in Czech Republic is CZ guns factory :D.
  5. Make sure you visit some of the castles outside Prague, they're amazing.
  6. I've been to London last December again. It is amazing how dense the atmosphere is there, especially close to Christmas. On the other hand rents are sky rocketing and need a dense wallet, too ;)
    Cchiarell6914 and mba2012 like this.
  7. I would also like to visit Italy. It is very beautiful and makes a good excuse to go somewhere.
  8. Spam alert!
  9. Lol my interwebs messed up, and I fixed it :p
  10. Well thank you old chap, please do come over for a truly spiffin cup of tea ;)
    edit: so true... xD
    Edit 2: The hole posh thing is backed up by the fact I am called Charles... :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  11. I'm from the UK and would love to visit Australia and America :)
    mba2012 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  12. Do you mean Atlanta, Georgia? I've been there, and it's an overgrown ghetto.

I'm from the 10th circle of Hell - somewhere deep in the American South. I would like to go somewhere that is not here. Boston would be nice.
  13. Northern Ireland!
    I'd like to go to anywhere in mainland Europe. I'm a Europhile, I strongly support European ideals, yet I've never been to the almighty continent. Europe is, after all, the birthplace of democracy, the crux of the scientific and artistic progress of humanity, and is basically America's daddy.

If I had to choose where to go in Europe, it'd probably be France. They like nuclear a bit too much for my liking, both with their nuclear weapons and their energy, but there is no nation with a greater constitutional wealth. Even though much of it was inspired by America, they actually stick to their values, instead of spying on people.

Apart from that, I'd like to go to New York, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, or maybe Germany.
    607, mba2012 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  14. The more places that you go,
    the more things that you know.
    The more things that you know,
    the more places you will go.

I'm from California,
    and I'd like to go see the world. :)
    Cchiarell6914 and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  15. I'm from Toronto, Canada and I want to go to Florrriddddaaa
  16. You're one of those guys, huh?
  17. so it's been at least a few moments and like 60 repeats of Cotton Eye Joe. I'll answer this question properly now. I'm from Oregon and PLACES and I'd like to go somewhere with affordable housing.

The idea of travel to an unknown place causes debilitating panic attacks, so vacations aren't my favorite thing. If I had to go somewhere, I'd go to Idaho. It's a nice place.
  18. I'm from Flintshire in North Wales . I'd like to visit many places around the world such as various places in the US like NYC or LA. I'd also like to visit Australia and maybe some of Asia. For where I'd like to live.....I'm not sure yet, I like Wales but it depends where you live, the area I live in is not somewhere I would like to stay, so perhaps a nicer area of Wales. Not much in England that interests me. Germany is an option, although I've only visited once I like it over there and already know the basics of the language.
  19. From what I've heard, NYC and LA will take your breath away. But, I recommend you head on down to Texas and visit some of the isolated country towns. It's beautiful.
  20. I know how you feel...

Im from Kentucky .__. I live in a city that 'everyone knows when you do any little thing'. I would like to go to England, China, or Japan... cuz technology.

I'm afraid of Australia.....
    Cchiarell6914 and PandasEatRamen like this.