When is 1.14 coming out?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrAdazahi, Jul 5, 2019.

1. I know the devs are hard at work, the the site banner says progress is underway, but we havnt had any updates since April, how close are we?
    Kaddrii and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. I can see it still taking some time.

3. :rolleyes:

Insightful. :p
  4. MrAdazahi and 607 like this.
  5. If you are looking for a specific date, you'll never find one. Just can't be done. They could give a date and then find a bug that could mess everything up and push the release.
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  6. i expect at the beginning of next year ;)
  7. I agree with everything people have said above me but I'd definitely appreciate getting more news updates at least, it's definitely not fun being left in the blue on everything. Even if the devs don't have much to say it still sucks all the same.
  8. ... I feel like this question has been asked and responded to at least fifty times....
    What Jelle quoted chickeneer saying is the biggest reason there's no update yet. The other thing is simply that there are performance issues with 1.14. 1.14 is also a lot of bugs that keep popping up, and some of them that I've seen bite pretty hard....
    I'm fine with waiting, it's tough to keep explaining this... I've played on 1.14 myself, and I wish to stay on 1.12 until everything's settled out.
    Keep in mind this- 1.13 changed world generation (again), the way that chunk data is saved, item naming.... and added new biomes... 1.14 changed world generation in terms of villages, and revamped villagers completely... (and added a ton of bugs)

There's a lot to be fixed and to be added.... That's why it's taking so long....
    I'mma save this to clipboard now...
  9. I say when they release 1.15 we will get to 1.14.4-8

All I would like is a rough guide to when it would be comming out like end of September or the end of the year even if it is wrong idk I would like them to say something rather than nothing at all

Like they said they would speak once every month they failed on that

I think we also need a 3rd admin
    IceSnake, SkeleTin007 and MrAdazahi like this.