Whatz upp, see my new addition that is finished to my residence

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tuqueque, Aug 1, 2014.

do you like the statue? y?

Poll closed Mar 1, 2015.
Yes, to make tuqueque happy 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Yes, it looks great, i actually visited it 3 vote(s) 42.9%
No, i've seen better 1 vote(s) 14.3%
No, i haven't had time to see it yet 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SMP Identity Movement
    What is this?
    This is a movement called SMP Identity Movement(SIM) that motivates players that have a home smp(or multiple) have on their reses their smp color. You may be wondering: What?! smps have their own color? and the answer is
    YES. The colors are here:

Best Minecraft Servers
    white(1), blue(2), green(3), red(4), lime green(5), brown(6), orange(7), purple(8), and yellow(9)

What is the purpose of this?
    So each smp gets a little more of an identity. Also, to make all of the smp's players know their color and feel a connection to it.
    How can I participate? Is simple, you only need to post 3 pictures!(down bellow) you need to post your transformation from no-smp color to having smp color and the transformed build with online status open(tab) Some examples are:
    Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    Is there some reward to it? YES! Firstly you will be joining other people by doing this(moral reward). Next you will receive 1000r for your first transformation and for the 2nd, 3rd and so on you will receive 50r rupees. This will also give you 2 unique items from this event . Lastly, by participating in this movement you could enter in giveaway for some awesome rewards.

• No alts
    • Only your first transformation will count as an entry
    • You must keep your transformation all the way throughout the giveaway
      • Your build will only be visited for judging if you win giveaway
      • No warning of visit will be given

Information That NEEDS to be in post(if you want to participate in giveaway)
    • The 3 Pictures
        • If you participate: put your res number]
        • If you win: PM tuqueque with the location or named tp so he can examine your build
      • Wild:
        • If you participate: type: "at wild"
        • If you win: PM tuqueque with the location to coordinate a visit to your build

These rewards will be given chosen by random.org December 24th, 2015 at EMC noon
    • 1st Place
      • Full set of 100k Gear
      • Spooky Egg
      • Feast for a King
      • Meteor Bow
    • 2nd & 3rd place(each)
      • 8 Emerald Blocks
      • 1 vault voucher
      • 64 iron blocks

I want to participate, but don't know what to add to my build?
    • You may add Banners with a the smp color inside them, you may use glass, or a block that looks similar to each
    My build already have the smp color integrated in them, What do I do?

• If you can: add more of the smp color, but if you don't want to add it because is going to saturate the build, then we will look at your case, personally.
    I want to Donate, Where/How do I do it?
    Great! your help will be very appreciated . If it is rupees then pay tuqueque the amount that you want with the reason: "SIM", i will post your donation in this threads, but if you would like to donate anonymously you can put: " SIM anonymous" If you would like to donate items they will be distribute among the winner prizes. you can send them to me via mail or drop them of in my 1st res on smp8 (16030)

Attached Files:

2. Voted first answer, but I just mean yes. I haven't actually visited, but it looks nice.
    tuqueque likes this.
  3. Its cool man
  4. thanks killa
    KillaSpartan5 likes this.