What's Max up to?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Maxarias, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Can we have an emc ad? So others will join the fun :).. Also ask Aikar what your using to stream. I sometimes use Xsplit (look it up)
  2. I know of xplicit, I have no idea what I am using to stream. I'm also currently streaming atm! Watch me live! =)
  3. I like watching your streams :D And not trying to creep you out, but your voice is awesome.
  4. I have xsplit, but I have no idea how to use it :p Once I figure it out I am going to do a twitch.tv livestream. On my old Youtube account people said they liked my scouse accent, but I never thought I had one, because I use proper English most of the time, but sometimes the occasional 'cghhh' does slip in when I pronounce my Ks :p
  5. uhm, are you streaming now?
  6. nope there not
  7. when do you guys think you will stream next
  8. Sometime today. Probably about 10:00 am EST, so approx 3 hours from now. :)
    This gives me time to do square reports and spend my morning with Aikar before he goes to work.
  9. Darn the diffrent timezone's I have to sleep in 3 hours. :(
  10. We are still in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) ;)
    Just a little information:
    (DST started on Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM local standard time
    DST ends on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM local daylight time)
    EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    (EST will resume on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM local daylight time and continue through Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 2:00 AM local standard time)
    This applies to:
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • District of Columbia
    • Florida - Southern/Eastern parts
      except Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Holmes, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton and Washington counties and norther Gulf county - look in CST/CDT
    • Georgia
    • Indiana - all except for these north-western counties near Chicago (Lake, Porter, La Porte, Newton, Jasper, Starke) and these south-western counties in Indiana near Evansville
      Gibson, Posey, Vanderburgh, Warrick, Perry
    • Kentucky - eastern parts
      counties of Anderson, Bath, Bell, Boone, Bourbon, Boyd, Boyle, Bracken, Breathitt, Bullitt, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Casey, Clark, Clay, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Floyd, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Greenup, Hancock, Hansock, Hardin, Harlan, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jessamine, Johnson, Kenton, Knott, Knox, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lewis, Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Marion, Martin, Mason, McCreary, Meade, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Owsley, Pendleton, Perry, Pike, Powell, Pulaski, Robertson, Rockcastle, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Taylor, Trimble, Washington, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe, Woodford
    • Maine
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan - most except these western counties
      Dickinson, Gogebic, Iron, and Menominee - which are on CST/CDT
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New York
    • North Carolina
    • Ohio
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee - eastern counties
      Anderson, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, and Washington
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • West Virginia
    Maxarias likes this.
  11. You sir, are an information hub.
    migueldemesa likes this.
  12. 15 minutes until showtime! :D I hope you all are as excited as I am. :)
  13. I like to listen to a local sports radio station in the morning but I think I can stop it for your livestream. :)
  14. Stream is up! Changed my desktop background to something more awesome. :D
  15. The "WUBI" Installer is "Discouraged" in the Ubuntu Community. It's meant to "try" ubuntu, but not to keep a serious install around with it.

You can do a full install of Ubuntu to your harddrive and keep windows.

During install, it will specifically ask you "Do you want to Keep Windows 7 or do you want to erase everything and only have Ubuntu"

The "Keep Windows 7" will be the first, default option. If you choose this, you simply choose "Windows 7 Loader" when booting up your PC and it will load windows instead.

Just note, if you ever do a windows "Startup Repair", it will wipe out Ubuntu's bootloader, and lock you out of Ubuntu.

Ubuntu is friendly to windows, but Windows is not friendly to Ubuntu...
    But talk about Ubuntu on the thread I mentioned above this.
  16. Thanks, I will be installing it alongside Windows because unfortunately my family only has one computer and everyone but me is clueless when it comes to anything computer related.
  17. Twitch1 likes this.