What's Max up to?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Maxarias, Jul 29, 2012.

1. How are you doing that? Are you using BootCamp or a 3rd Party program? (Parallels comes to mind)

I love how Ubuntu is so much like OSX. :) I will by trying out this Obuntu if I can dual boot OSX 10.8, WIN7 and Ubuntu...
  2. I dual boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 8
  3. Sorry to end the stream earlier then expected, guys. I got hungry. :p
  4. Why cant i see the stream thing?
  5. I'm currently not streaming, and will not be for the rest of the night.I decided to go eat. You may be able to catch me again tomorrow, though! :D
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  6. yay! all day or...?
  7. Lol, oh never. I have things to do during the day!
  8. I was watching you today, Max >=]
    lol.
    Maxarias likes this.
  9. My favorite stalker. :D
    NurseKilljoy likes this.
  10. Do you have certain times a day you will be doing this? :p
  11. I run spore on Ubuntu :D I actually really like Ubuntu, but I can't even download Flash Player on it XD
  12. anyone know how i can keep W7 and choose when i want to use Ubuntu i dont read something about USB?
  13. You can use the Windows installer on the Ubuntu site, check out their installation instructions there. ;)
  14. thanks twitch!
  15. Will installing it replace Windows for all users if I run it alongside Windows?
  16. Twitch1.tv
    Twitch1 likes this.
  17. Sadly, I dont have the skills nor did I have the idea in time to come up with this amazing service. :(
    Though it is available... If I could afford the monthly cost I would by that web address just because. haha
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. If you have windows 7 and want Ubuntu use Wubi.. It's a program that installs a dual-boot win7/ Ubuntu and you can uninstall Ubuntu on your windows 7 control panal! I highly reccomend it
  19. mine messed up, luckly i did it on my acer laptop and they can go back to windows at a cetian point easily without going into windows :D
  20. Getting ready to start streaming again as soon as we fix a small problem I am having. :)