Whats going on???

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Knives2498, Apr 13, 2012.

1. First, it says everyone on smp6 is an op (You are now op!), then "notch" joins and talks for 1 min then leaves, then it says "You are no longer op!" and then nothing. Wtf just happened?
    DesDeSable likes this.
  2. Notch. Mc account name?
  3. Strange...

Screenies or it didn't happen!
  4. No THE Notch. Notch who made MC.

I posted about this too, but with a picture :/
    margaritte likes this.
  5. It was listed as <Notch> , but I still dont know why it showd You are now an op! and then You are no longer op! in the span that "notch" was there
  6. :( i missed him
  7. What did he say?
  8. Idk but it was crazy. Hope JustinGuy sees this. O YEA also if it was the real Notch, he said he was reviewing the server. :D.
  9. Oh im sorry :/
  10. Maybe he got stuck in the tutorial?
    margaritte and Knives2498 like this.
  11. Ask anyone who was on smp6. well go on right now. they will tell u. And again hope JustinGuy sees this.
  12. O and i asked him if he liked Sour patch kids and he said he liked some other candy better. :p
  13. you are able to scroll up through your chat log now, scroll up to it and press f2
    margaritte likes this.
  14. Its been a while ago. I cant scroll up that far. But eemmmmm Yea. Idk the name of what he said. unless u can somehow load more chat
  15. I just can't believe it was actually THE notch
  16. Well idk if it was the REAL him because it had < > around his name.
  17. me either, im callin fake unless i see some screens soon
  18. Unless it was a hacker, who could give all the players op. unless ...... *looks at Justinguy*
    oidgod likes this.