What you get when you open up 85 mail messages

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iamfuturetrunks, Mar 11, 2017.

1. So came on today and realized I had about 85 mail messages. 1 of which was from a friend with random stuff on it. lol

But after all of the constant "/mail get 1" copy and pasted and entering this is what I ended up with:

However, be careful with opening mail messages so often in a row otherwise you will get disconnected by the server for "spam" XD

But I guess it's a bit understandable. lol
  2. I am aware of the rewards associated with opening so many mail at once, but what I am impressed by is that Vote Bonus...Way to Go! For that reason alone, I was compelled to comment, and to think I am happy to be creeping up on 800 :confused:
  3. Well yeah, my main thing was the fact that I got kicked for "spam" around box 40 or so. lol When it was just for opening boxes after boxes. Wasn't on public chat.
  4. Yeah, that often happens to me. When I open my mail on my main, I usually get kicked two or three times, and when I open my mail on my alt, 4-7 times.
    It's nice to see the vault vouchers pile up, though.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  5. I too am impressed with that voter status. Keep it up.! :) I try but now where near you. :p
    Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  6. I am super impressed how you managed to keep that vote bonus keep it up ;)
    Merek_Shadower and 607 like this.
  7. Oh, wow, hey, I didn't even notice those numbers. That's great, man! :eek:
  8. I've only let it go to like 45 things of mail. Your vote streak is amazing.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.