What should I do for my 1000th day?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SkeleTin007, Aug 29, 2016.

?

Which is better?

Poll closed Sep 8, 2016.
1000th day Skele Miner Mania 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000th day Drop Party 7 vote(s) 50.0%
Skele's 1000th day Nether Adventure 6 vote(s) 42.9%
Skele's 1000th day AMA 1 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Hey guys Skele here.

I have been on EMC for over 800 days and my first ever event was a wild scavenger hunt on my 500th day here. But I felt like it could've gone better.

So what I am thinking now is having a special event for my 1000th day. This isn't a contest because I want some ideas for my 1000th day but I can't seem to think on what I can do for my 1000th day. If you guys have any suggestions on what I can do, tell me or vote on one of the ones in the poll, and I hope I get that idea soon.
    Lil_Emo_Cat and Kytula like this.
  2. #DropParty!!! Ama??
    Too many of those.
    Nether expedition?
    Netherhounds and death and ghasts isn't a fun way to celebrate 1000 days.. ;)
    Miner Mania?
    Too many of those :p

And I can make a drop party logo for ya too. ;)
  3. Parkour, make a parkour.

Out of your list I think some sort of Nether thing could be good though :p
    b0bbythebuild3r likes this.
  4. round up alot of marlix and skeletons and force people into the cage >=D
    Kytula likes this.
  5. congrats man :D u should do a drop party if u do i have about a stack of dis to donate :D
  6. I like the nether adventure idea ^_^ you could find a nether fortress and do a wither skelly hunt/cage fight :p have a skeleton themed event lol. Since I believe 1.10 will be here before then we will have bone blocks also. So if the nether doesn't work you could go out to the waste and do a "fossil" hunt. Then there can be lots of marlix and reg. Skeletons and to end it off you could summon a wither for everyone to fight ;)
  7. do something that appealing to you,a nd tht you will enjoy
  8. I like the suggestions so far and bump
  9. A puzzle course with mentally enraging puzzles?
  10. IMO drop party's are like the most popular type of celebration, The nether adventure sounds fun in a big group and maybe you could do a quiz on the way or "I spy with my little eye" lmao and the winner gets promos when the group returns to town
  11. I like drop party's, free stuff wooo :p