What makes you happy?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BurgerKnight, Feb 2, 2015.

1. BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. Not telling people what makes me happy is what makes me happy.

I am no longer happy now :I
  3. This took me about 5 minutes, I kid ye not.
    BlackKnight1021 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  4. Delicious British bacon (not that crispy crap >.>), space, my dog, video games, life, biology and coding stuff that doesn't work :p
  5. queso makes me happy. chips and queso and muy muy queso.
    Ultimamaxx and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  6. When people say "thank you", and have good manners.
    kyukyu99, LadBlo and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  7. Very very cheese? :confused:
    BlackKnight1021 and PineappleGem like this.
  8. mucho queso, muy muy deliciouso. yo soy loco en la cabeza.
    BlackKnight1021 and PineappleGem like this.
  9. People with good grammar make me happy. :p
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  10. *raises hand* Is mayonnaise a happiness?
  11. Yes Patrick, mayonnaise is a happiness
  12. *raises hand again*
  13. Yes Patrick, horse radish is a happiness too
  14. What makes me happy is when I randomly get gifts:) I also happen to like when things go my way.
  15. I was about to say that ;-;

Eh, what awesome said, TRAINS YO!
  16. When you help a new player and they say "Thank you."

When your EMC friends talk to you and make you laugh, even when you're acting like a whiny piglet.

When it's sunny out, yet it's drizzling ever so slightly and the air smells of springtime and rain, and the trees are blossoming, the birds singing, the soft sound of laughter drifting through the still air...

When my teeth crush some poor shrimp that got suckered into sitting on my dinner plate.

When I see people on EMC chatting together and telling jokes like a bunch of nutcases (this is mainly on SMP8, this one).

When I pop on the forums and I get to talk to all of my favorite friends.

When I'm inside, and the skies are gray, the rain beating down upon the pavement and the windows in an endless gray sheet of roaring cold, the wind wooshing by like some angry spirit, thunder occasionally grumbling about something or other.

When somebody corrects my grammar in chat and I get to say "And YOU forgot a period right there! Trolololol!"

When my dog comes up to me and allows me to pet his rear end (or rather orders me to) because apparently his head has been stroked enough already.

When I get to write a bunch of incomplete sentences starting with "When" and it just sounds deep and contemplative instead of like me forgetting to add some actual structure.

When it's snowing lightly, the snowflakes falling like feathers upon a sparkling world.

When I place the final block of a build, and it actually looks decent.

When your EMC friends insist on giving you a gift, whether it be a dirt block, a Vault Voucher, their old residences, or their support in a time of need.

I think I'll just end this and add more later. This post is getting too long. :p
  17. Friends, .gif , Imgur , and Flaming Battle Whales
  18. Like hash, I could SERIOUSLY write an entire book (or maybe a series) of stuff that makes me happy.

But I'll write a few:

EMC -
    • funny jokes on the forums or in-game
    • players thanking others for something
    • players helping each other out in the wild with fixing a creeper hole or something like that (Friday Night Mining)
    • when players post pics of their in-game builds or in-game selfies :)

IRL -
    • my friends or classmates laughing
    • when someone involves everyone in a conversation
    • Goldfish (the snack)
    • chocolate with caramel
    • reading a new book, even if it's terrible (but it's better when it's good!)

AND A LOT MORE! :p
    BlackKnight1021 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. I read that part of the post and said to myself: "Wow, that's really deep".

Then I read that one.