What I've been doing all day..

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by J_A_D_E_1_6, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Two out of three aint bad :)
  2. Who is the worst? lol
  3. No, I meant my guess as to who they were, the statues are all lovely :)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. Oh! Thank you! I really like Ignormoose. Top worked really hard on it:) I've been home sick.. all week. So, This is what Im doing in my time home. lol
    Cchiarell6914 and topdawg657 like this.
  5. My pleasure! I love making stuff like this.
    Cchiarell6914 and J_A_D_E_1_6 like this.
  6. We have almost completed the circle o' mods. Soon to be filling in the mods on the insides.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  7. Latest update(s):
    ZBSDKryten and HylianNinja like this.
  8. Who is the Jesus skin?
  9. NurseKillJoy
    Twitch1 likes this.
  10. LOL! Jade's residence on the map.
    Jade's Res.jpg
  11. Now there gonna wanna come ride my train:(
  12. If that's what you know it is. :p
  13. 'Ey, Your probably way better than I am... I've done zero-to-none wool art! :D
    SoulPunisher and J_A_D_E_1_6 like this.
  14. Sorry I'm not there helping :( I still am taking a break for a couple more weeks- 3 months!... I will come check on them then:)

I wish I were helping you! Soon, we will have to do a HUGE project together!
  15. It's actually very easy once you know the dimentions of the skins. It has to be an exact length and height to be right. You could probably scale it down by making the legs shorter but then the whole skin would have to be scaled down.

Jade and I just use minershoes.com to find each mod's skin and then copy it exactly as we see it. I think Ignoramoose was hardest. I did Tikiman678 and he had some detail but it was fun and not too difficult.
    Cchiarell6914 and J_A_D_E_1_6 like this.
  16. Beautiful ;)
  17. I think after this I may build a giant platform above all the mods and admins. I might add "Community leaders" Including Alex; Jack; Sir tomato; I will add more also, So :)
  18. are u going to burn them if they get demoted from being a mod :D
    topdawg657 likes this.
  19. None of us would want that to happen, won't we?
    J_A_D_E_1_6 and coffee_bullet like this.
  20. Yankees? :p