What is this?! => Dia voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShelLuser, May 28, 2020.

1. (The quiz / event is over, we have a winner!)

What the heck is this supposed to be? ;)

(Image on Aya's cape?)

In mutual agreement this is an event. And this is NOT tied into my previous attempt, that one is stil on going as far as I'm concerned. I need time to make it work and that's an issue right now. BUT.. I got some alternatives to make it work .

(if you have no idea what I am talking about: there's gonna be an even with a voucher as a permanent prize... wait.. or was it a permanen voucher as a prize? LOL! Vouchers aint permanent. So you believe what you want because permanents? Isn't that hair doing) o.(o)

(edit): WHAT is the picture on Aya's back supposed to be? Winner gets dia voucher. Aya knows, I know, it's probably common knowledge.

(edit2): First answer wins!
  2. First answer wins btw ^.^
  3. To me it looks like a duck. :p

My answer was the first answer, so does that mean that I win? :p :rolleyes:
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Right... so like: Aya will like posts that are getting close. (to give a hint (that's my doing)). It's not a duck I think because I think it likes water... If im right that cape does not.
  5. is it a cat
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. it is indeed a cat
    or an ostrich
  7. hear me out

it's a gear shift
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. It's clearly Oddish . Didn't any of you play the 'which Pokemon is that?' challenge on TV as youngins?
  9. Goose?

EDIT: Chicken?
  10. looks like a shadow of a baby donkey :p
  11. Clearly it's a shadow
  12. is it a horse sitting down?
  13. It’s a music note
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  14. looks like a duck
  15. Looks like a lamma or alpaca to me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. It's obviously a fighter jet :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. It’s a dragon
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. My gut says sitting cat, but since that's been said already, it does look a little bit like Inkling.
    ShelLuser likes this.