What is the most annoying mob to you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Merek_Shadower, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Pretty much says it all. While I'm at it which mob is your favorite? Bosses, mini bosses included. For me it's the baby zombies. Those little guys are fast, hard to hit with a sword up close and just plain annoy me when surprised in roofed forests, jungles etc. I always try to take them out with a bow from a distance whenever possible.

Baby pigmen can be just as bad but zombies will attack no matter what where pigmen will only attack when provoked. Netherhounds can become a nuisance but I actually take pride in my ability to wipe them out.

So what mob annoys you most?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  2. 1) Baby zombies, same reasons as you said
    2) Baby pigmen, they only attack when provoked so not as bad as baby zombies.
    3) Marlix, Quite a nuisance to kill.
    4) Netherhounds, are easy to kill (with thorns) but still a nuisance.
    Merek_Shadower and JesusPower2 like this.
  3. Ghasts. Easy to kill with a bow, but still very annoying.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  4. These are my top 3 vanilla mobs that I don't enjoy killing or to fight...

1. Skeletons: They have hacks I swear and running after you hit them is absolutely ridiculous.
    2. Baby Zombies: Too fast too furious.
    3. SilverFish: You can't hit them till they hit you.
  5. Marlix, and Baby Hugo... Momentus. But only because I see them way too often for my liking. I've been out digging for sand, without shulker boxes, and had Momentus show up 3 times before I could fill my inventory. Mostly Marlix Momentus with your difficulty turned down is easy enough to get rid of but Marlix at minimal difficulty is still really hard to hit and summons archer adds that can easily overwhelm. Those two and baby zombies, all sprinting around in the sunlight
  6. Marlix 100% for me and sometimes cave spiders
  7. As a builder, I'd say Creepers, or, as I call them, Bob the creeper building inspectors . I don't mind dying, but it's a true pain when a creeper blows up some of the landscaping you have been doing... I always play with difivulty 1 and miniboss spawns turned off, so that isn't the problem really. and babyzombies? meh, I usually just piller up 2 blocks and take them out with my bow...
    ("Bob the Creeper building inspector" comes from the youtuber Gootimeswithscar)
    ShelLuser and Merek_Shadower like this.
  8. I don't have a prob with marlix. I can kill him without dying. Momo on the other hand is my most annoying mini boss. I go after him in all voters gear because I alway die... A LOT!! I want to do higher difficulty but I don't even get 1 swing in before I'm sucked in and trampled.
  9. Wait, you can turn off the mini boss spawns?!?
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  10. Under /ps and then click survival
    Masterkism likes this.
  11. On fighting Momentus, if you can get him near water 3+ blocks deep, attack him from underwater, even when he summons you you drop back down below him.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  12. This is a tactic I discovered not long after the 1.9 update, even in any body of water it makes it harder for the enraged to get to you. Much better in 3+ block but even 1 block makes a difference.
  13. I know that trick, however he can move quicker in water now. I guess I should be clearer. On higher difficulty he auto attacks. Most the time he's not even near water. I do know you can undermine him place water. etc .etc. Still, he's not my favorite mini boss. I have to say the wither is!! I love fighting withers, wild or caged. I actually killed a caged wither with just my fists once. No joke!
  14. Parrots :D

Most of my friends around me love parrots and bring them everywhere they go. Which means that you'll get constant parrot noises, and you're not even safe from them in town ;) It's not a major annoyance mind you, but after a while I sometimes do I wish they'd just keep quiet for a moment :p

Other than that: ghasts. Those can be quite tricky and annoying sometimes.
  15. Hate fixing creeper holes. I don't always do that in the waste but sometimes do. And always do it in the frontier.
  16. I do agree, I have 1 with me but it serves a purpose for me. They imitate mob noises that are nearby. I also have CC open to see mob noises that are just out of range for my speakers. That points the direction of the mob. Dogs are the same for me. I have 2 dogs at my base and they bug the evil place outta me... Just had a plan... I'm building a dog house!!

I wish there was a command /parrot Mute Or /dog mute. Yes, you can turn off friendly mobs and the such but being more specific would be nice. Lets say I like my "parrot" noise but not your dogs. If I did /dog mute. I could hear my parrot and not your dog rather than ALL friendly mobs off.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Vanilla Mob: Baby zombie
    EMC Mob: Enraged creeper -_-
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  18. Enraged creepers are pretty easy to keep at bay. Have them chase you till you're on flat land. With knockback 2 and running backwards you can easily take them out. I too struggled until I used that strategy.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  19. Creepers -_-