What is the closest game to Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by coolprex, Apr 8, 2013.

1. =\ i don't understand why he'd even want that to happen, thats like, stealing his work. lol
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Well, considering that minecraft is a self-proclaimed copy of Infiniminer, I'd assume that's the only thing it's close to.

Other things are just close to it.
  3. You must be what 4? to be this in considerate and rude, Kids these days >.<

EDIT: Okay maybe your 8.
    And Empire Rules you have to over 13 to use the forums ;)
  4. How about one of my favorite games from years ago. Flash based, 2d, mining game.

http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload

I used to play this thing for hours. I would start a new game and just rack up $$$$$
  5. Yeah, it's 1.3 as of a few weeks ago. Not sure why they aren't updating.
    Also, Eden is my vote. It's essentially creative with limited blocks to choose from.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Also, if anyone wants to make a Motherload mod for Minecraft. I would totally support it.

Like, perhaps, a giant car with a drill on the end :D
    PenguinDJ and battmeghs like this.
  7. Motherload mod? What's that?
  8. Scroll up. Motherload is a mining game - flash based. I want someone to make a "Motherload Mod." Doesn't exist right now.
  9. That might change soon...
  10. A car with a gigantic drill on the front to kill creepers with would be quite nice :D
    coolprex likes this.
  11. Roblox is kind of like Minecraft, but there are differences.
  12. Don't go on and threaten people with horrible FALSE reporting.. just mean and rude..
  13. ...
  14. Roblox, but personally I don't like that game >_>
  15. They know each other at school, and Epic_Trent2002 really likes Tekkit
  16. D:
  17. Roblox is awesome!
    607 likes this.
  18. Let's focus on the question on hand, not the action of past? Hmm?
    Terraria is basically like minecraft, however, it's different in quite a bit of ways.
    Roblox is more of a multiplayer styled game. Some games created on there is great, some is not. Though, roblox is quite blocky, so I'd say it's pretty close to minecraft.

Ace of spades, it's blocky. But, it has seen better days. Before Jagex overtook the game, it was MUCH more fun. But, now it just seems ruined.
    (EDIT)
    http://buildandshoot.com/
    I found this website, and you can play the old Ace of Spades! :D
  19. Minecraft xbox.
    princebee, jacob5089 and AmusedStew like this.
  20. Minetest. It reminds me of Alpha. It's a decent game.