What Instrument(s) Do You Play?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ultipig, Apr 12, 2015.

?

Do you play an instrument?

Yes! 33 vote(s) 63.5%
No. 5 vote(s) 9.6%
Is mayonnaise an instrument? 14 vote(s) 26.9%
  1. I play the alto saxophone.

I really WANT to play the electric and acoustic guitar, but then again, I am more of a vocals person. Though growing up says otherwise >_<
    _CheshireCat__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I used to play the drums/percussion kit and obeo ( like my friend LordessSpartan_ ) and now I play the piano =3 In 2nd-3rd grade my whole class had to play the recorder :p
    607, Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  3. My signature says it all...

Any other violinists out there? <3
    607, Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  4. I play snare drum, Bass drum, and timpani, and also play guitar.
    Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  5. Couldn't find any pictures of your instrument, is this right?
  6. yup looks about right :p
    Rimont and _CheshireCat__ like this.
  7. Well.. Each button on my microwave makes a different sound when I press them. All I can play is Old McDonald...

I am considering trying to learn how to play Metallica's Master of Puppets next.

I will be sure to record it and post it here, merely to show off
  8. I play the Cello. I take private lessons, and have done so inconsistently since I was about 5. So I guess I've been playing 12 years but it's more like 8 legit years.

I am actually currently mastering the Elegie in C minor, by Faure. I am soon to perform it in class at school. We had the opportunity to pick our own solos so I get the chance to actually challenge myself in a school that definitely lacks in musical talent (with some exceptions). It's funny, people at my school think I'm the greatest musician ever, because they've never seen better up close I guess. However, as soon as I go to a city wide event or province wide (I'm canadian, we have provinces) I become the worst there. I'm ok with that of course because it gives me a chance to be a learner instead of a mentor to others in my school.

Anyways, I'll let you guys hear the Elegie, it's a very beautiful piece. It's slow at the beginning but bare through it, it's amazing. Something I learned about it is that Gabriel Faure wrote this piece in mourning of his dead wife. So that's what it's about, just for some context.

607, FluffeMarshmallo and UltiPig like this.