What Instrument(s) Do You Play?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ultipig, Apr 12, 2015.

?

Do you play an instrument?

Yes! 33 vote(s) 63.5%
No. 5 vote(s) 9.6%
Is mayonnaise an instrument? 14 vote(s) 26.9%
  1. I play the radio.
  2. I play viola(Yes! It IS DIFFERENT than the violin!!)
  3. i play the clarinet, tenor sax, guitar, bass and can hold a beat on the drums, and also alittle bit of piano.
  4. Piano. I've never taken any lessons (oh wait, I have, for school for three months, but I hated it and had it stop), but I do follow music as a subject for school.
    I'd like to make piano covers for my YouTube channel, but I don't know how I would record the piano.
    Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  5. I played electro acoustic guitar for a few years, shelf though mostly. Wrote my own songs to suit the cords I could play. I still have a jam now and then.
  6. I play the percussion
  7. I play the piano and I used to play the ocarina, violin and recorder.
  8. Percussion is a group of instruments.
    Equinox_Boss, UltiPig and 607 like this.
  9. I play snare and bass drums.
    Equinox_Boss, slash14459 and UltiPig like this.
  10. Guitar
  11. I used to be able to play piano, trumpet, trombone, and I blew into a saxophone once but no sound came out ;)

I need to get into playing again, I used to be really good on piano. Oh well. :p
  12. I play the tuba and the euphonium (which is kind of like a tuba/trombone hybrid), though I used to play string bass and the cello. No clue how to play 'em now, though! :p
    When I once blew into a sax, I wish I had gotten silence... I got a terrible, terrible honk like a sick goose the size of a skyscraper was trying to kill me. I think it would be a fun instrument to play if I actually learned to do it properly, though. :p
  13. I can play basic chords on both piano and guitar, and I'm not too shabby when it comes to singing too :3

I have mastered the art of playing the triangle though ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention how I've mastered the Air Guitar!
  14. Boy"O"Boy if we all got together, we could make some... Racket :rolleyes:
  15. Elementary school taught me how to play the recorder, I was pretty killer.
    Recorder.jpg
  16. I don't play an instrument....but my friends do! :D
    el_batman_o = trumpet
    directioner_2002 = percussion
    CHARLIE4872 = (used) to play clarinet
    :D
  17. I play the kazoo!

But really, I used to play the guitar, and I still can somewhat. I can play like 2 songs on the piano if that counts :D
  18. I think I still have my old recorder somewhere as well. :p
    Equinox_Boss, UltiPig and NathanRP like this.
  19. I play the minecraft.
  20. Same ;) :p