What have you been doing waiting for 1.17?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Merek_Shadower, Sep 3, 2021.

1. This thread is intended to share anything you've been doing while waiting for the update. Myself, I have been working a bit at our outpost and built a really cool storage sorter.

This is the single tile side view

This is a single tile front view. It holds 10DC's 1 stack and 23 items at full capacity. Each row can have a different item.

Here I have 32 items to sort and 3 far left are open for any items not stackable or care to sort. The lights above blink when that item is going into that chest and if the tile gets full the light stays on perm so you know to empty it.

This is the redstone for the sorter which only allows whatever item I choose into that chest tile and the torches going up and over power the lights to indicate what item is going in. The issue up top is not crossing your wires.

Here you can see my very 1st tile is 100% full which means only that stays on and holds 10DC's 1 stack, 23 bones for this slot. Each slot has it's own power input so there's no confusion as to which side is full or not

This was a fun awesome project that only took a few days after I had the initial farm set up. I was super pleased how well this works. Yes I have composters over every empty hopper and there is an on off lever that controls when it works and don't. I have checked tps and lag during this and never phased the smp. Truthfully it won't get used all that often but sure was fun to build and mesmerizing to watch in action as each light flickers on and off as various items fall where they belong.

Hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it. Please share your creations below whether you just explain it or have screen shots of your own.

~Merek's Super Sorter Storage
  2. I've been playing pokemon go 🤷
  3. I remade my small iron farm out at my End base.
  4. Been messing around with commands in singleplayer, as well as testing out the new mobs.
  5. Building all the 1.17 farms waiting for the update to come out.
  6. I've been gathering sand. Not sure why. Maybe it's the way the sandy area looks on the map after being stripped clean. I got sand.
    Kryarias and Merek_Shadower like this.
  7. Katy Shop Rebuilding... that about covers it
    Merek_Shadower and Sharpie42 like this.
  8. trying to decide how to build my castle
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  9. digging a hole a massive hole (25x25chunks)
  10. That's always fun. I dug one a couple years ago. Tons of resources to be found.
  11. Honestly starting to build the ghostbuster fire house
    xGGirlx and Merek_Shadower like this.
  12. I've been focused on building the harbor area of my outpost.
  13. I’ve started building/designing my promo museum.
  14. Snad.
    OhMiku likes this.