What Happened to Foxy?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CaptainFoxy_, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That on it's own is pretty true, but my full purpose of this is show my wrong doing and tell members what I did. I don't want everyone to be left in the dark of my ban. I give them the right to know what happened to me. I am also not asking for forgiveness, as I said previously
    In that quote, that is the only thing I am trying to portray here. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure it's open to interpretation, but fully I am sorry of this.
    No other hacks were used other than x ray. Don't say I used more because I didn't. It will be a learning experience, I have already felt the repercussions of it. As for me, I will be hidden away sulking in my cove.
    Sgt_Pepper4 and We3_MPO like this.
  2. I won't argue with you, but good luck.
    Sachrock, We3_Nub and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. I once had a great border collie. Named him Fearless. Everything was great till one day he killed the neighbor's chicken. I was hopeful it wouldn't happen again. But of course it did. He had the taste for chicken. Are illegal mods kinda like that. That first one is scary, and you tell yourself, "only this one mod just to do this one thing". And then you don't get caught and you get brave and do it again. And you still don't get caught so you just continue to get more blatant about it. Until one day you just take too many risks and get caught. And then you say, "this was the first and only time I ever did it, really". There was one guy that got caught and explained the scenario that it had progressed until he had gotten caught. That I can respect.
  4. I'm proud of you for admitting to everyone about what you've done. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and will one day be allowed to come back.
    We3_Nub and FoxyRavenger like this.
  5. Foxy, I dont really know you but i really think the community will appreciate you being honest. I can tell you feel bad for using it.
    We3_Nub, FoxyRavenger and TBird1128 like this.
  6. I thought, after reading this thread, the ban was for actions in the UHC thing or PVP server thing. Now we see this as well. Comming forward to admit what you did after being caught shows you are sorry you got caught and perhaps you see the error of your ways. I was under the impression for some reason you had an attack of conscience and turned yourself in. The two scenarios are a little different. Perhaps i am not seeing the whole picture but I do know as long as you can draw a breath and have a conscience thought in life you can change your ways. Good luck on your path and I wish you all the best and hope you will make your way back.
    We3_Nub, FoxyRavenger and God_Of_Gods like this.
  7. Yeah, I am just going to be going in and out of game. I'll try to participate.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  8. lol hacks aren't weed.
    We3_Nub and TotoStyle like this.
  9. Weed? Yes, hacks aren't weed. Very astute point.
  10. I assume you're being sarcastic, but just in case, he means hacks don't have addictive qualities like drugs, such as weed.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  11. Damn bro you're smart.
    Let me explain since you don't understand. You seem to be saying Foxy will keep hacking, because apparently it's hard to stop hacking like it's hard to stop using drugs; that's not necessary. I enjoy using hacks on smaller servers I don't play on much just for fun, but I'm never tempted to use them on EMC or other servers I do play on. If you can't stop using them, you must have some compulsive disorder. Do you get my "astute" point now?
    We3_Nub and TotoStyle like this.
  12. You cheated in UHC?

Man, it's way more satisfying when you win legit.
    Dr_Chocolate and We3_Nub like this.
  13. I don't think it is necessary to be rude like that. As far as addictive qualities of cheating to get things more easily? Not to mention the thrill of breaking the rules and not getting caught being additive? What do you think makes gambling addictive for instance? How about other adrenaline rush activities? No addictive qualities to those, right? No, it's not weed, which I'm sure you are very familiar with, but things other than drugs can have addictive properties too. Now do you get my "astute" point, bro.
  14. Alright, this thread has run it's course and has been reported for issues regarding the back and forth rudeness.

Bottom line:
    It is never okay to break the rules.
    Foxy broke the rules, got banned, and is now apologizing to the community for breaking those rules, asking for forgiveness because he feels that he let the community down.
    Nothing else really needs to be said.

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.