What happened here? TNT or something else?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Jun 1, 2020.

1. #blamethepineapple
    Sazukemono likes this.
  2. As someone who loves exploding stuff in single player, that is most definitely TNT Minecarts. The trick was to stack dozens upon dozens of TNT Minecarts into one single track segment so they were all meshed into one "super-TNT-Minecart" Since they were all in one, the Blast would be multiplied by the each other and cause a huge explosion in that pattern. That pattern is the sign of a high blast powered explosion but with a small radius.
    607 likes this.
  3. Sounds plausible! However, I don't think that's closer to a Creeper than TNT is. :p
  4. I interpreted that as not the "creeper" part of close but rather the "supercharged" part.
    607 likes this.
  5. One note: the holes spread out quite a bit. That's not something which can be done easily on EMC since creepers normally don't affect that large of an area and chaining wasn't employed. So there's only a handful of ways it could've happened.

So far it hasn't been guessed yet. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. I say the Great Battle of Foggy Woggy Hillside happened there. I remember if it if were only the other day. I had just finished building a Root Beer Shop with LemintPowderz and ChiggySoup when a fierce gang of thirsty witches showed up looking for the Barq. We had the Barq alright but Chiggy wasn't sure we had enough to serve the witch gang known as "The Candy Huts". So Chiggy sent word to our root beer supplier known as the StinkyHowler43. We kept serving the witches the root beer while keeping an ear out and our noses plugged for our supplier friend to bring in a fresh supply. (To Be Continued...)
  7. Very intriguing, AncientTower...
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. creepers in minecarts if not TNT? :confused:
  9. I'm pretty sure I know what caused this xD

sueprcharged fire charges? ;) (and/or a really powerful angry ghast)
    607, MoreMoople and Stnywitness like this.
  10. The Candy Hut witches call them wailing clouds..
    607, Stnywitness and Sazukemono like this.
  11. End Crystal stacking?
  12. Fireball????? :D :D Machine gun mob of some sort? Sounds like Elf shenanigans either way ;)
    Sazukemono likes this.
  13. The Great Rock Migration......

That is all...
  14. Sigh. I took one look at the picture and knew what had caused it instantly. What this says about me, I do not know.

And may I just say, this was child's play. Based on the patterns alone I'd call that a strength of no more than 40, and likely more in the range of 25-30, but I could be wrong. Real SS hit triple digits or don't bother.

EDIT: Turns out he actually went higher than I thought. I adjust my statement. Next goal is quadruple digits.
    MoreMoople, 607 and Sazukemono like this.
  15. I'll sit back and enjoy the popcorn while you explain to Aikar why you decided to kill the server with *CENSORED* instead of cake. :)
  16. I did it on a SP world at some point when we were first experimenting with it, if I recall correctly. Could have gone worse. I'll spare EMC (and my own hide), though.
    607 and Sazukemono like this.
  17. 10,000. *shivers*

Never. Again.
    Sazukemono likes this.
  18. Well, isn't this intriguing. :p
  19. That looks like a ghast fireball summoned with an insane explosion power. Those are fun to mess with in creative. Can also break the world if too powerful.
    LindenNZ and 607 like this.
  20. With great SS powers, comes great SS responsibility....or not :p